Family Health International (FHI 360) invites qualified and interested Health Maintenance Organizations (HMOs) to indicate interest by submitting RFP documents for the following works:
Family Health International (FHI 360) is not-for-profit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes expert in health, education, nutrition, environmental, economic development, civil society, gender equality, youth, research and technology - Creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today's interrelated development challenges.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Proposal (RFP) for Provision of Comprehensive Health Management Services
Family Health International (FHI 360) Nigeria Country Office is hereby seeking proposal for qualified and interested Health Maintenance Organizations (HMOs) for the provision and management of healthcare services for our local employees in Nigeria.
Scope of Service
The HMO(s) will be expected to provide high quality and cost-effective healthcare services to employees of FH1360 and partner. The selected organization(s) is expected to ensure easy access to healthcare services across Nigeria at all times.
The services to be provided will include, but not limited to the following:
- Provision of comprehensive healthcare services to our staff 24hours 7 days of the week covering areas such as: general medical services, dental services, laboratory services, gynecological services, pediatric services and surgeries covered among others.
- Prompt emergency services and evacuation should the need arise
- High quality referral systems among health providers
- Provision of usage statistics to FH1360 and implementing partners
- Advisory services to FH1360 and implementing partners on healthcare services such as wellness programs
- Detailed Company Profile with registered address, functional email, telephone numbers and point of contact for the organization
- Evidence of company registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission, including form CAC78 CAC2
- Tax Clearance Certificate for 2018, 2019, and 2020
- Evidence of current accreditation by the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS)
- List of service providers
- List of health services/scheme/coverage/plans and exclusion
- Verifiable list of current clients, including International Non-Government Organization
- Number of personnel and contact of regional offices
- Documentation of Support and Escalation procedures
- Premium/rate/price for the health services/scheme/coverage/plans provided by the service providers (this information should be signed on the company's letterhead and sealed in a separate envelope)
Evaluation Stages and Selection Criteria
- Stage one: Conformity to the tender-Proposal must have all documents listed in Section C above. Evaluators will not make inference and assumption for incomplete information or document.
- Stage two: Technical Evaluation - List of service providers under the scheme and List of services and Exclusion (Weight: 35%), Number of personnel and contact of regional offices (Weight: 10%), Documentation of Support and Escalation Procedures (Weight: 30%).
- Stage three: Financial Evaluation - Premium/rate/price for each health services/scheme/coverage/plans (Weight: 25%).
Application Closing Date
4:00pm Wednesday, 17th November, 2021.
Submission of Proposal
Bidders are requested to submit technical and financial bids in separate envelopes, clearly indicating "Provision of Healthcare Maintenance Services". All fee must be in Naira (NGN) and signed by authorized representative of the bidding organization.
Submission should be in a sealed envelope to:
The Procurement Committee,
FH1360, 8 Yedseram Street,
Maitama - (FCT) Abuja.
- Any proposal received by FH1360 after the deadline stated herein shall be rejected and returned unopened to the bidder.
- Interested bidders that require clarification should submit their query(ies) to: quotations.Nigeria@ng.fhi360.org not later than 5.30pm on Wednesday November 10th, 2021.
- Facsimile (fax), e-mail documents or postmarked documents will not be accepted.
- Issuance of this RFP in no way constitutes a commitment by FHI360 lo any bidder.
- FHI360 reserves the right to vary any part of this RFP at the time of award if it becomes necessary.
- FH1360 is Value added Tax (VAT) exempted, but carryout Withholding Tax (WTH) deduction on commercial transactions in compliance with relevant Nigerian laws.