Street Child Nigeria invites interested, established companies and organizations to indicate interest by tendering EOI documents for the following works:
Street Child is a UK charity, established in 2008, that aims to create educational opportunity for some of the most vulnerable children in Africa and Asia. Our current programmes in North East Nigeria comprise of working in 10 Local Government Areas across Borno, Yobe and Adamawa states. Since 2016. Street Child of Nigeria has reached over 65,000 children with education and child protection programming.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Expression of Interest (EOI) - Call for Vendor Registration
Street Child Nigeria wishes to obtain Profiles from established companies and organizations willing to conduct business with in respect of supplying a variety of goods and services. Companies and organizations are requested to submit relevant documents clearly indicating the types of goods and services they wish to be registered to render. Companies that have already submitted and have done business with Street Child Nigeria, need also to resubmit for the purpose of business continuity.
Scope of Work
- Motor vehicles and motorcycles
- Information Technology equipment
- Office furniture, fittings and equipment
- Office stationery and general supplies
- Communications equipment
- Educational Equipment's
- Security and Safety Equipment's
- Refreshments, etc
- Audit & Assurance Services
- Insurance Services
- HR Consultancy
- Car rental services
- Supply of Air tickets, Transportation services and Accommodation
- Cleaning Services
- Equipment repair Services
- Building Renovation Services
- Plumbing Services
- Carpentry Services
- Design, Printing and publication services
- Catering Services
N/B: Please note that the above list is not exhaustive. Rather, it represents those goods and services which we are likely to require.
The documents outlined below are mandatory in order to be eligible to participate:
- Certificate of incorporation/Registration
- Valid Tax/VAT Certificate etc.
- Company profile (including list of key personnel, qualification, and experience, locations (main office, branches and/or outlets)
- At least three (3) business references
- Copy of financial statement for most recent 3 years (main pages of Balance Sheet, Income statement & Cash Flow statement only ignoring notes). Audited statements preferred if available.
N.B: Small Scale Enterprises/SMES can submit two month's bank statements.
Rights of Street Child Nigeria
Street Child Nigeria shall have the right to:
- Ask for clarifications from the potential suppliers) on any matter for which the Street Child Nigeria requires clarification.
- Reject company profiles which do not adhere to the above.
Submission of Documents
Hard Copy Drop off Interested and qualified vendors should send their company profile and other mandatory documents in Hard Copy to:
Street Child of Nigeria,
Ahmadu Gonimi Street,
Off Gombole Road,
Old GRA, Maiduguri,
N/B: Once submitted, we will contact you via Email, to follow up with scanned documents such as CAC, TIN and others such as SCUML if need be.