The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) invites suitable/qualified companies to indicate interest by submitting tender documents for the following works:
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is a non-governmental, humanitarian organization with 60 years of experience in helping to create a safer and more dignified life for refugees and internally displaced people.
NRC advocates for the rights and provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide. NRC has been operating in Nigeria since late 2015 providing assistance with Emergency shelter, Livelihoods and Food Security, Water, sanitation and hygiene sectors, Information and Legal Counselling and Education.
Applications are invited:
Title: Invitation to Tender - Consultancy Tender
Scope of Work
The Norwegian Refugee Council hereby wishes to invite suitably qualified companies to bid for the procurement of Goods/ services as indicated below:
- Drilling and Equipping of Four Solar Motorized Boreholes in Pulka-Gwoza Local Government of Borno State (54/NRC-NOT/NG/2021)
Application Closing Date
17th November, 2021.
Collection of Tender Documents
To obtain the bid documents, kindly Click Here
to visit the NRC online procurement e-sourcing platform.
Submission of Tender Documents
N/B: Tenders received after the deadline shall be considered late & shall be rejected & unopened. Kindly note that there is no hand or email delivery of tender. All tenders must be submitted via the e-sourcing platform.
- Any enquiry regarding the submission of this tender should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- NRC reserves the right to accept the whole or part of suppliers bid.
- NRC may at its discretion increase or decrease proposed content when awarding the Contract and would not expect variation on the rate submitted. Any significant increase or decrease would be negotiated with supplier as part of Finalization of Purchase Order and/or following Framework Agreement.
- NRC may, at its discretion, extend the deadline for submission of the bids, by notifying prospective suppliers in writing through the e-Sourcing system. The extension of the deadline may accompany a modification of solicitation documents prepared by NRC at its own initiative or in response to clarification requested by prospective supplier.
- NRC is not bound to select any of the suppliers who submitted bids and does not bind itself to select lowest price offer. The Contract will be rewarded to the supplier considered most responsive to the needs and most conforming to NRC general principles, including economy, efficiency and best value for money.