Malaria Consortium invites capable vendors / suppliers to indicate interest by submitting RFP documents for the following works:
Malaria Consortium is one of the world's leading non-profit organisations dedicated to the comprehensive control of malaria and other communicable diseases in Africa and Southeast Asia. Malaria Consortium works with communities, government and non-government agencies, academic institutions, and local and international organisations, to ensure good evidence supports delivery of effective services, providing technical support for monitoring and evaluation of programmes and activities for evidence-based decision-making and strategic planning.
The organisation works to improve not only the health of the individual, but also the capacity of national health systems, which helps relieve poverty and support improved economic prosperity.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Proposal (RFP) for the Supply of Computer Laptops for Seasonal Malaria Chemoprevention (SMC) Implementation Borno State Office
Malaria Consortium is committed to obtaining a fair value for services received with a competitive price and timely delivery of the right quantities at the right quality. It is the intent of this RFP to secure competitive proposals from capable vendors for the supply of Laptops to Seasonal Malaria Chemoprevention (SMC) Borno State Office.
Scope of Work
IT Equipment / Specification / Quantity:
- Laptops / HP/Dell/Lenovo / 37
RFP Mandatory Requirements
To be considered eligible for evaluation, the organization must be:
- Registered with CAC.
- Must have Tax Clearance Certificate.
- Must have agreed to be compliant to Malaria Consortium's Policies.
Mandatory criteria found in the BRD (non-adherence disqualifies a bid from further consideration):
- Completed Bidder Response Document (BRD), evidence of tax remittance .
- Signature to confirm compliance with Malaria Consortium's Policies.
- Copy of business registration documents (proof of legal operation in the country of registration).
- Pricing Proposal, including a full cost breakdown, based on the details provided in this RFP
N/B: Any bid not meeting this mandatory criteria will not be evaluated.
Application Closing Date
17:00pm Monday, 15th November, 2021.
Submission of Documents
Vendors shall submit offers electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org
and in the subject field of the email reference the following "MC-NG-SMC-ABJ-2021-005-IT Equipment".
- Bids submitted after the deadline will NOT be accepted.
- Questions must be sent by email to: email@example.com with the following bid reference in the subject "MC-NG-SMC-ABJ-2021-004-IT Equipment-Question". All questions must be sent in latest by Friday, 8th November 2021 at 5pm.
- Malaria Consortium shall notify the winning bidders in writing. Malaria Consortium is under no responsibility to release the identity or contract terms of the winning vendor.
- Malaria Consortium reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids, and to accept the bid deemed to be in the best interest of Malaria Consortium, and is not bound to accept the lowest priced bid submitted.
- Malaria Consortium reserves the right to award contracts to multiple vendors if deemed to be in its best interest.
- The award criteria shall be based on the proposals overall response and “value for money” while taking into consideration donor and internal requirements and regulations. The award will be determined by a committee of Malaria Consortium employees.
- The successful vendor shall receive a contract and deliver the supplies. The contract can be extended upon agreement by both parties.
- The language for communications and required documents will be in English.