The Kwara State Sports Commission invites interested, reputable and competent contractors with relevant experience and good track record to tender sealed bidding documents for the following works:
The Kwara State Sports Commission invites applications for:
Title: Invitation to Bid
The Executive Governor of Kwara State, His Excellency, Mallam AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq, as part of his effort to develop and improve sporting activities In the state, has approved the construction of Table Tennis Complex at the Kwara state stadium complex, Ilorin. To this end, interested reputable and competent contractors with relevant experience and good track record are hereby invited to submit Bids for the proposed project.
N/B: This re-advertisement came in as a result of the act that established sports commission, this therefore supersedes the earlier one, dated on 5th of May, 2021.
Scope of Project
- Construction of Table Tennis Complex
Interested and competent contractors wishing to submit tenders are requested to submit their company profiles which shall include the following:
- Evidence of certificate of incorporation issued by Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Evidence of company incomes Tax Clearance for the last (3) years (2018 2019 and 2020)
- Evidence of current pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December 2020
- Evidence of current industrial Training Fund (ITF) compliance certificate valid till 31st December, 2020.
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) compliance certificate valid till 31st December, 2020.
- Evidence of registration with Kwara State Public Procurement Agency.
- Company Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years (2018,2019 and 2020).
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of reference Letter from a reputable commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- Company’s profile with curriculum vitae of key staff Including their academic and professional qualifications.
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) .years Including Letters of Awards, Valuation certificates, job completion certificates, etc.
Application Closing Date
12:00noon, 19th November, 2021.
Opening of Bids
The bid documents will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 12:00 Noon of 19th November, 2021 in the conference room of the sports commission. Please note that Kwara State Sports Commission will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted Bid documents.
Collection of Bid
Interested Companies are to collect the standard bidding documents from the office of Executive Chairman, Kwara State Sports Commission, Stadium Complex and then proceed to pay a non-refundable tender fees at the office of Kwara State Procurement Agency, Ilorin.
Submission of Documents
Prospective Bidders should submit Bids in two (2) hard copies each of the technical and financial bids packaged separately in sealed envelopes and clearly marked as "Technical Bids’ or Financial Bids" Thereafter, put the two sealed envelopes clearly marked with (the name of the project) together In a bigger sealed envelope addressed to:
The Executive Chairman,
Kwara State Sports Commission,
Ilorin - Kwara State.
Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should bear the name and address of the Company and dropped in the designated Tender Box located at the above stated address no later than 12:00noon of 5th November, 2021.
- Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorized by the Company.
- Bids submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned un-opened.
- All cost will be borne by the bidders.
- Bidders can submit through post (courier Services).
- Arrangement of technical documents in hard copies should follow the order in the list above and appropriately paged. The technical document should have a table of content indicating the pages, which these items are be found.
- Kwara State Sports Commission is not bound to accept any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring liabilities in accordance with section 38 of the Kwara State Public Procurement Law, No.72018, as amended.