Heartland Alliance invites interested and eligible vendors to indicate interest by submitting RFQ documents for the following works:
Heartland Alliance - We are a global human rights organization that advances social, economic, and racial justice in partnership with the millions of people we serve. Our multicultural staff are passionate about our mission and make Heartland Alliance a dynamic and exciting place to develop your career.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quotation for the Supply of Generators - HALG-2021-11-112 (Supply of Generators)
Scope of Work
||50K VA Diesel Generator
- Engine Mode: Perkins I 003C-33TG213 (P50-4)
- Body Trim: Soundproof
- Fuel type: Diesel
- Voltage: 220 —415V
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Speed: 1500RPM
- Engine Capacity: 5OKVA
- Minimum rating: 45KVA136KW
- Maximum rating: 5OKVAJ4OKW
- Emissions/Fuel Strategy: Fuel Optimized
- Governor Type: Mechanical
- Engine bore: 105mm (4.1 in)
Bidders are expected to respond accordingly, financial bid should be sent with company’s letter head paper and attached the following documents:
- Delivery period.
- Validity period of quote.
- Warranty period.
- Certificate of Incorporation with Corporate affairs Commission (CAC) Form C02 & C07.
- Company Profile
Application Closing Date
11th November, 2021.
Submission of Documents
- Ikorodu: No 16 Ipakodo Street, Beside Malok Petrol Station, Ebute, Ikorodu, Lagos
- Bakassi: No. 52 Ikot Eflo Eriang, Bakassi, Cross River State.
- Dutse: G9 Yalwawa, Opposite Rawafid Health Tech, Dutse, Jigawa State.
- Yenagoa: No 30, Osiri Road, Behind Ekeki Police Station, Yenagoa, Bayelsa State.
- Minna: No. 54 Tunga Low-Cost Extension, Off Niteco Road, close to Tudurt Wada Fire service, Minna, Niger State.
- Suleja: Rafln-Sanyi New Site, behind AYM Shafa filling station, Suleja, Niger State.
N/B: All delivery should be made on or before 17th December, 2021.
- The Financial bids must be in NGN
- Following the requirement of the Federal Government of Nigeria, Heartland Alliance Ltd/Gte will deduct 10% withholding tax from the total contractual sum.
- Also note that HA Ltd/Gte- is a Non Governmental Organization (NGO) and is VAT exempted.
- Heartland Alliance Ltd/Gte reserves the right to eject any or all bids if it fails to meet the criteria or submitted after the stipulated closing date.
- Only successful bidder (s) shall be notified and will be asked to sign a Local Purchase Order (Contract document) with Heartland Alliance Ltd/Gte.
- Note that any submission made after the stipulated date will not be considered.
- Enquiries should be sent to: email@example.com
- HA Ltd/Gte- Payment Terms: Within 30 days of delivery arid presentation of completed, signed invoice and delivery note.
- Note that we will not accept delivery of product / services from "Huawel, ZTE, Hytera, Hikvision, Dahua and their subsidiaries.