Heartland Alliance invites interested and eligible vendors/suppliers to indicate interest by submitting RFQ documents for the following works:
Heartland Alliance - We are a global human rights organization that advances social, economic, and racial justice in partnership with the millions of people we serve. Our multicultural staff are passionate about our mission and make Heartland Alliance a dynamic and exciting place to develop your career.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quotation for the Supply of Vehicles - HALG-2021-11-113 (Supply of Vehicles)
Scope of Work
||Toyota Hilux pick up
- Model/Year of Manufacture: 2020
- Engine Capacity: 21 litres
- Body Trim: Double cabin fitted with carryboy canopy
- Fuel type: Petrol
- Transmission/Drive: Mannual, 4X4
- Engine arrangement: 4-cylinder, in-line
Bidders are expected to respond accordingly, financial bid should be sent with company’s letter head paper and attached the following documents:
- Delivery period
- Validity period of quote
- Warranty period
- Certificate of Incorporation with Corporate affairs Commission (CAC) inclusive of Form C02 & C07
- Company Profile
- Picture Sample of vehicle you are quoting for.
Application Closing Date
11th November, 2021.
Submission of Documents
33A, 4th Avenue,
Abuja - FCT.
N/B: All delivery should be made on or before 17th December, 2021.
- The Financial bids must be in NGN
- Following the requirement of the Federal Government of Nigeria, Heartland Alliance Ltd/Gte will deduct 10% withholding tax from the total contractual sum.
- Also note that HA Ltd/Gte- is a Non Governmental Organization (NGO) and is VAT exempted.
- Heartland Alliance Ltd/Gte reserves the right to reject any or all bids if it fails to meet the criteria or submitted after the stipulated closing date.
- Only successful bidder (s) shall be notified and will be asked to sign a Local Purchase Order (Contract document) with Heartland Alliance Ltd/Gte.
- Note that any submission made after the stipulated date will not be considered.
- Enquiries should be sent to: email@example.com
- Note that we will not accept delivery of product/services from “Huawel, ZTE, Hytera, Hikvision, Dahua and their subsidiaries.