The National Agency for the Control of Aids (NACA) invites qualified and reputable consulting firms to indicate interest by submitting RFP documents for the following works:
The National Agency for the Control of Aids (NACA) is an organisation charged with the responsibility of facilitating the development and management of the policies and strategies of all sectors to ensure the human, financial and organizational resources to support the successful execution of the national HIV/AIDS response programme in Nigeria.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Proposal - Engagement of Consultants to Review the Bills of Quantity (BOQS) for the Infrastructural Upgrade of 12 Public Health laboratories
The National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA) invites proposals for consulting services for the following assignment: Engagement of Consultants for the Review of Bills of Quantity (BOQ) for the Infrastructural Upgrade of 12 Public Health Laboratories. The purpose of this assignment is as follows:
- The consultant will provide technical support to the Lab Systems unit of NACA/RSSH for the review of Bill of Quantity (BoQs) for the infrastructural upgrade of 12 Public Health Laboratories developed by engineers of the supported facilities and will provide support through the procurement process for the infrastructural upgrade.
Goal and Objectives
The goal is the review of Bill of Quantity (BoQs) for the infrastructural upgrade of 12 Public Health Laboratories developed by engineers of the supported facilities and to provide support to the PR through the procurement process.
- To review the Bill of Quantity (BoQs) for the infrastructural upgrade of 12 Public Health Laboratories generated based on the report of the needs assessment carried out at the labs by six (6) teams of experts.
- To provide support to the PR through the procurement process for contractors who will work on the structures. Support will be provided during the solicitation, bid evaluation and bid analysis stages to provide expert advise on the comparison of quotes to the current market prices.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Quantity Survey/Civil Engineering/Building/Architecture Professional with a minimum of first (1st) degree in Quantity Survey/Civil Engineering/Building/Architecture or related course.
- Evidence of COREN registration/certificate for engineers or relevant license for other professionals is required.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience of practicing as Quantity Surveyor/Civil Engineer/Building Engineer /Architect.
- 2 years’ experience as consultant in the area of laboratory infrastructure development.
Application Closing Date
12:00 noon, 19th November, 2021.
Submission of Documents
The detailed Proposal must be in English Language and submitted in three (3) hard copies each (one original & two copies) of the requested documents and proposal. The documents shall then be enclosed and sealed in one (1) single outer envelope, clearly marked at the topmost right corner "Lab Consultant" with the Name, Address, Email and Phone Number of the Consultant boldly written at the back of the envelope and addressed to the:
National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA),
Ground Floor Room 108,
No. 3 Zinguinchor Street,
Beside AEDC Office,
Wuse Zone 4,
F.C.T - Abuja
- Late submissions will not be accepted.
- NACA shall verify any or all documents and claims made by applicants and will disqualify consultants with falsified documents and claims.
- If it is determined that submitted documents and claims have been falsified, the consultant may face prosecution in a court of Law.
- NACA shall not be held responsible for any disqualified proposal as a result of any omission or deletion relating to the submission guidelines.
- This advertisement shall not be construe a contract to any Consultant, nor shall it entitle any Consultant submitting documents to claim any indemnity from NACA.
- NACA is not bound to shortlist any Consultant, and reserves the right to annul the bidding process at any time without incurring any liabilities or providing reason.
For more clarification on this RFP, please Click Here