Ecobank Transnational Incorporated invites competent and interested consulting firms to indicate interest by submitting proposal documents for the following works:
Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (Ecobank), a public limited liability company, was established as a bank holding company in 1985 under a private sector initiative spearheaded by the Federation of West African Chambers of Commerce and Industry with the support of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).
Ecobank through its affiliates is now the leading pan-African bank with operations in 36 countries across Africa. It has a larger African footprint than any other bank in the world and currently operates in countries in West, Central, East and Southern Africa. Ecobank also has presence in Paris and representative offices in Beijing, Dubai, London, Johannesburg & Adis Ababa.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Proposal - Sales Culture Advisory Services for Ecobank Group
Ecobank is interested in engaging the services of a Sales Consultant to develop and implement programs that would create a winning sales culture in the organization leading to responsible and efficient growth in revenue. Ecobank has a great geographic reach with more than 33 affiliates and innovative products and platforms. However, our sales performance does not reflect this position. We need a winning sales culture to boost our growth fully leveraging our geographic reach and our technology capabilities.
The goals of the advisory assignment for ETI are:
- To assess the current sales processes, incentives, and culture with a view to recommending and implementing efficient and effective processes and programs.
- To put in place a framework to support planning of the Annual ETI Sales Conference.
Scope of Work
The Sales Consultant is expected to work with the company to:
- Review the Sales Processes and Culture: Review our Sales processes and culture to ensure they are efficient, effective, and Standardized across the group:
- Identify the existing Sales Processes in the organization (either documented or undocumented)
- Review the processes in line with best practice and streamline for efficiency and effectiveness.
- Develop a Sales Process Document defining each stage of the Sales Process considering our 3 businesses (Corporate, Commercial and Consumer) and our channels (Physical and digital)
- Identify competency and training needs of the Sales Workforce in line with best practice.
- Recommend and implement Training and Development programs for the Sales Organization based on best sales practices and routines.
- Develop Incentive Programs: Develop incentive programs with appropriate compensation and recognition to drive a sales culture in the organization for both sales and non-sales roles:
- Identify existing incentive scheme running in the organization
- Review the incentive scheme in line with best practice and streamline for effectiveness.
- Recommend and implement a performance-based cash incentive scheme which would be included in compensation. The scheme should target both front and back-office staff with clear KPIs and an effective tracking system. It should also balance individual vs team incentive.
- Sales incentive scheme to be implemented groupwide with local adaptations
- Organize Annual Sales Conference: To kick off the transformation of the Sales Culture of the organization:
- A one-day group event with activities culminating into a sales award Gala.
- The sales award Gala will be an annual event to reward the best performers in identified categories.
- It will be a Year-long program with sales categories and targets set at the beginning of the year and monthly tracking and updates
- Prizes will recognize the individual, the teams, and their families (where appropriate).
Qualifications of the Successful Contractor
- Sufficient track record of success in providing same service to clients within and outside the Industry.
- An experienced team
- Familiarity with D365 CRM Sales Tool
- Deep insight and understanding of Selling in Sub Saharan Africa context.
- Knowledge regarding with Sub-Saharan Africa financial institutions, markets and its macroeconomic situation is a plus.
Application Closing Date
19th November, 2021.
Submission of Documents
Interested offerors are kindly requested to send their offers in PDF and only through electronic version before the deadline at this e-mail address: email@example.com
and must be free from virus and corrupted files while making sure to indicate in the subject field "ETI/016/RFP/2020".
lease note the size of your attachments should not be more than 5MB per individual e-mail and no offer will be received in hard copy at our reception desk. Please note your "Technical" and "Financial" proposals shall be sent into two separate emails.
- All expenses incurred for the proposal and presentation is the responsibility of the provider and will not be reimbursed by ETI regardless of the outcome of the process.
- By submitting their bids, each bidder also warrants that they are legally authorized to perform the services and that they are not in default with the tax and social security obligations in their country. ETI may, at its sole discretion, ask any bidder to provide documentary evidence establishing the same.
- Failing and/or incorrectly state the above subject line may result in failing to exactly locate your proposals as the Procurement Unit processes several of such type bid process and will not be liable for any consequences thereof.
- Proposals must be submitted in English.
- At any time before the submission of proposals, ETI may, for any reason, whether at its own initiative or in response to a clarification requested by the bidder, amend the RFP. The amendment shall be sent in writing by email to all firms that have expressed interest in writing to ETI. All amendments issued by ETI will be binding on potential bidders.
For more clarifications on this RFP, please Click Here