The Kwara State Ministry of Local Government Chieftaincy Affairs and Community Development invites interested, reputable and competent Contractors with relevant experience to indicate interest by submitting tender documents for the following works:
The Kwara State Ministry of Local Government Chieftaincy Affairs and Community Development invites applications for:
Title: Invitation to Tender
- The Ministry of Local Government, Chieftaincy Affairs and Community Development is proposing to construct an International Market with Shops, Warehouses, Fire Service Station, Abattoirs, Business Offices and other facilities in Gbugbu, Edu Local Government Area of Kwara State to boost revenue generation in the state. To this end, interested reputable and competent Contractors with relevant experience and good trunk records are hereby invited to submit Bids for phase one of the proposed project.
Scope of Work
- Construction of International Market in Gbugbu, Edu Local Government Area of kwara State. 10 Nos Market Stalls, 1 No One Floor Shop (Lock-up Shops), Gate House and Toilet.
Interested and competent Contractors wishing to submit tenders are requested to submit their company profiles which shall include the following:
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation issued by Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Evidence of Company's Income Tax Clearance for the last three (3) years (2018, 2019 and 2020).
- Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2020.
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2020.
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSII’F) compliance Certificate valid till 31 December, 2020.
- Evidence of Registration with Kwara State Public Procurement Agency.
- Company Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years (2018,2019 and 2020).
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of reference letter from a reputable Commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- Company's profile with Curriculum Vitae of key staff including their Academic and professional qualifications.
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Awards, Valuation Certificates, Job Completion Certificates, etc.
Application Closing Date
12:00 noon Thursday, 25th November, 2021.
Opening of Bids
The bid documents will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 12:00 Noon of Thursday 25th November, 2021 at the conference room of the Ministry.
Please note that the Ministry of Local Government, Chieftaincy Affairs and Community Development will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted Bid documents.
Collection of Tender Documents
Tender Documents will be collected at the Ministry of Local Government, Chieftaincy Affairs and Community Development, Ilorin. (Room 21) on payment of a non-refundable fee of N200,000 (See Tender Secretary or call 08132162565).
Submission of Tender Documents
Prospective Bidders are to submit Bids in two (2) hard copies each of the technical and financial bids packaged separately in sealed envelopes and clearly marked as "Technical Bid" or "Financial Bids". Thereafter, put the two sealed envelopes together in a bigger sealed envelope clearly marked with (the name of the project) and addressed to:
The Honourable Commissioner,
Ministry of Local Government,
Chieftancy Affairs and Community Development,
P.M.B, 1407, Ilorin,
Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should bear the name and address of the Company and dropped in the designated Tender box located at the above stated address.
- Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorized by the Company;
- Bid submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned un-opened;
- All costs will be borne by the bidders;
- Bidders can submit through Post(Courier Services);
- Arrangement of technical documents in hard copies should follow the order in the list above and appropriately paged. The technical document should have a table of content indicating the pages, which these items are to be found.
- The Kwara State Ministry of Local Government, Chieftaincy Affairs and Community Development is not bound to accept any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement Process at any time without incurring liabilities in accordance with section 38 of the Kwara State Public Procurement Law, No. 7 of 2018, as amended.