The Yobe State Ministry of Water Resources invites reputable contractors with good track records, relevant experience and proven competence to indicate interest by submitting tender documents for the following works:
The Yobe State Ministry of Water Resources invites applications for:
Title: Invitation to Tender for the Execution of 2021 Constituency Boreholes Project
The Yobe State Government has allocated funds for construction of twenty-six (26) constituency boreholes in the 17-LGAs of the State through the Ministry of Water Resources in the year 2021 budget. The Ministry hereby invites reputable contractors with good track records, relevant experience and proven competence to tender for the execution of the projects.
Scope of Work
- Construction of 8" Diameter boreholes, API casing, 10,000 gallons overhead tank and accessories (Urban).
- Construction of 8" Diameter boreholes, UPVC casing, 10,000 gallons overhead tank and accessories (Urban).
- Construction of 6" Diameter boreholes, API casing, 5,000 gallons overhead tank and accessories (Rural).
- Construction of 6" Diameter boreholes, UPVC casing, 5,000 gallons overhead tank and accessories (Rural).
- Construction of 6" Diameter Solar powered boreholes, UPVC casing, 5,000 gallons overhead tank and accessories.
Interested contractors should submit their bids with the following documents:
- Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria.
- Company Registration with Yobe State Bureau on Public Procurement (BPP) National database of contractors & service providers by submitting up to date interim Registration Report (IRR) as evidence of compliance.
- Evidence of VAT Registration, remittance and 3-years Tax Clearance Certificate.
- Current Pension Commission (PENCOM), Industrial Training Fund (ITF), National Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) compliance Certificates.
- Detailed company's profile and Technical Qualifications of Key Personnel with evidence of relevant experiences on similar jobs.
- Previous experience of similar project executed including relevant award letters and completion certificates.
- Audited Accounts for three (3) years.
- Sworn Affidavit that all information presented in the pre-qualification bid are true and genuine.
Application Closing Date
12:00 noon, 19th November, 2021
Submission of Documents
All Responses should be addressed in three (2) hard and One (1) soft copy to the:
Honourable Commissioner State Ministry of Water Resources,
Sir Kashim Ibrahim Way,
Damaturu - Yobe State.
- The specifications above are general. More detailed specifications will be provided in our actual bidding documents to be collected at the Ministry's Headquarters after payment of non-refundable fee of N50,000.00.
- The Ministry reserves the right to reject any tender submission any time and shall not be liable for any claim from any person or organization on account of responds to this advert and the Ministry shall not go into any correspondence with non-pre-qualified contractor (s) in any form.
- For enquires contact: 08039696455.