The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) invites suitably qualified companies to submit tender documents for the following works:
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is a non-governmental, humanitarian organization with 60 years of experience in helping to create a safer and more dignified life for refugees and internally displaced people. NRC advocates for the rights and provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
NRC has been operating in Nigeria since late 2015 providing assistance with Emergency shelter, Livelihoods and Food Security, Water, sanitation and hygiene sectors, Information and Legal Counselling and Education.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender (Consultancy Tender)
Scope of Work
The Norwegian Refugee Council hereby wishes to invite suitably qualified companies to bid for the procurement of Goods/ services as indicated below:
- Supply of Agro Skills Training and Start-up Materials to Monguno - 57/NRC-NOT/NG/2021.
- Supply of Tailoring Skills Start-up Material to Maiduguri - 58/NRC-NOT/NG/2021.
- Supply of Vocational Start-up Materials (Barbing, Cap knitting, Carpentry and Shoe making) to Borno State - 59/NRC-NOT/NG/2021.
Collection of Bidding Documents
To obtain the bid documents, please Click Here
to visit the NRC online procurement e-sourcing platform.
Submission of Documents
- Tenders received after the deadline shall be considered late & shall be rejected & unopened. Kindly note that there is no hand or email delivery of tender. All tenders must be submitted via the e-sourcing platform.
- Any enquiry regarding the submission of this tender should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org