The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) invites qualified suppliers / vendors to indicate interest by submitting RFQ documents for the following works:
The Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) was established on December 14, 1950 by the United Nations General Assembly. The agency is mandated to lead and co-ordinate international action to protect refugees and resolve refugee problems worldwide. Its primary purpose is to safeguard the rights and well-being of refugees. It also has a mandate to help stateless people.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quotation for the Supply & Installation of Structured Cabling and Networking Items
Scope of Work
- The Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) in Sub Office Ogoja invites qualified suppliers to make a firm offer for the "Structure Cabling and Networking for UNHCR Office Adikpo and Gembu Office Block in Benue and Taraba State.
- For more details and specifications on the scope of works, please Click Here (MS EXCEL).
- Business/Commercial Registration Certificate (Corporate Affairs Commission)
- Tax Identification Number (Federal Internal Revenue Service).
- Financial Statements of the last two fiscal years (2018 & 2019) or a Regret Letter if not available (stating the reason of the unavailability).
- Company Profile (company history, list of products and services offered, list of clients, etc.).
Application Closing Date
9th November, 2021.
Submission of Documents
Please indicate in the e-mail subject field:
- Name of your firm
- Number of e-mails that are sent (example: 1/2, 2/2).
- Your quotation must be written in the English language and sent in PDF format
- Please be aware of the fact that the e-mail policy employed by UNHCR limits the size of attachments to a maximum of 10 Mb so it may be necessary to send more than one e-mail for the whole submission.
- Your quotation must be valid as least for 90 days. The standard payment terms of UNHCR are 30 days upon satisfactory delivery of goods or services and acceptance thereof by UNHCR.
- UNHCR reserves the right to approach one or more Bidders in order to establish multiple Frame Agreements having been awarded as a result of this tender and negotiate directly with the Supplier(s) to cater to future requirements of UNHCR or any other UN agencies,
- The successful Bidder shall accord the same prices and terms to other United Nations Agencies, Funds and Programs that wishes to avail itself of such terms.
- UNHCR reserves the right to accept the whole or part of your Offer
- UNHCR reserves the right to accept or reject any offer, and to cancel the process of competition and reject all offers, at any time prior to the award of the Contract, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected Bidders or any obligation to inform the affected Bidders on the grounds for UNHCR's decision.
For more clarifications on this RFQ, please Click Here