Invitation for Bids
1. The ECOWAS Commission, within the framework of the execution of its budget intends to carry out the purchase of the below defined items.
2. The ECOWAS Commission now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply in Three (3) lots of these items for ECOWAS Commission as follows:
Supply of Stationeries
Supply of Computer and Copier Consumable, Second & Third Quarter 2012 for the ECOWAS Commission
Supply of Office Maintenance, Second & Third Quarter2Ol2 for the ECOWAS Commission
NB: Details of Technical Specifications and Quantities are described n the Bidding Document.
A Bidder can bid for one or several lots.
3. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Documents at the Procurement Division of the Directorate of General Administration, 1 Floor ECOWAS Commission, 101 Yakubu Gowon Crescent, Asokoro District, PMB 401, Abuja, Nigeria. Emails Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. A complete set of Bidding Document may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the Director of General Administration and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of:
- Twenty Five Thousand (25,000) Naira only.
5. Bids should be delivered in a sealed envelopes and deposited in the ECOWAS Tenders Box located in the Office of Director of General Administration, 1st Floor ECOWAS Commission, 101 Yakubu Gowon Crescent, Asokoro District, PMB 401, Abuja , Nigeria and clearly marked ‘Tender for the Supply OF Stationeries, Computer & Copier Consumable and Office Maintenance for ECOWAS Commission (Second and Third Quarter 2012), Do Not Open, Except in Presence of the Tender Committee”
and must be accompanied by a bid guarantee (bank guarantee or insurance bond) of:
- For Lot I: 100,000.00 Naira only,
- For Lot 11:100,000.00 Naira only,
- For Lot III: 100,000.00 Naira only.
Friday 26 October 2012 at 10.00 am
6. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend, Friday 26th October 2012 at 1030 pm
at ECOWAS Commission Main Hall, 101, Yakubu Gowon Crescent, Asokoro, Abuja, Nigeria.
Director General Administration