The Niger Delta Power Holding Company Limited (NDPHC) invites interested and reputable contractors with requisite expertise and experience to tender pre-qualification documents for the following works:
The Niger Delta Power Holding Company Limited (NDPHC) is incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act as a private limited liability company with shareholding fully subscribed to by the Federal, State and Local Governments with a mandate to manage the power projects tagged "National Integrated Power Projects (NIPP)".
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation for Pre-Qualification
The Niger Delta Power Holding Company Limited (NDPHC) a holding company for the National Integrated Power Project in compliance with the Public Procurement Act (PPA) 2007, hereby invites reputable and interested contractors with requisite expertise and experience to submit tenders for pre-qualification in the under-listed areas/projects.
Scope of Service
- Lot 1: Supply of Desktop Computers with
- Lot 2: Supply of Laptop Computers
- Lot 3: Supply of Printers
- Lot 4: Supply of Photocopiers
- Lot 5: Supply of Gas-turbine Spares
- Lot 6: Supply of Chemicals
- Lot 7: Supply of Air Conditioners
- Lot 8: Supply and Installation of Appliances
- Lot 9: Supply and Installation of Access Gate Barrier
- Lot 10: Supply and Installation of Security Equipment
- Lot 11: Supply and Installation of Furniture & Fittings
- Lot 12: Calibration of Gas Field Equipment at the Gas Metering Station, Gas Receiving Station and Turbine Meters
- Lot 13: Installation of Solar Mini Grid
- Lot 14: Execution of Civil Works
- Lot IS: Execution of Electrical Works
- Lot 16: Execution of Mechanical Works
Prospective bidders are required to submit the following documents:
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation issued by Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Forms CAC2 and CAC7.
- Evidence of Company Income’s Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years valid till 31st December 2021 ;with minimum average turnover of N50,000,000.00 (for works).
- Evidence of Pension Clearance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2021 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 15 and above).
- Evidence of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December,2021 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 5 and above or the bidder’s annual turnover is N50m and above).
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Clearance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2021.
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 3 I / 12/2021 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Niger Delta Power Holding Company Limited or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars.
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years -2018,2019,2020.
- Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria; indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed.
- Company Profile with the Curriculum Vitae of Key Staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications.
- COREN Practicing License (for engineering firms).
- NEMSA Certification (for electrical works).
- Evidence of registration with Department of Petroleum Resources (for gas projects).
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Awards,Valuation Certificates, Job Completion Certificates and photographs of the projects.
- Works: List of Plants/Equipment with proof of Ownership/Lease.
- For Supply of Equipment: Letter of Authorisation as representative of the Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs).
- For Joint Venture/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (M0U) should be provides (CAC, Tax Clearance Certificate, Pension Clearance Certificate, ITF Compliance Certificate, NSITF Clearance Certificate, I RR & Sworn Affidavit are compulsory for each JV partner).
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the firm.
N/B: Failure to submit all documents stated above may lead to the disqualification of the Bid.
Application Closing Date
12:00 noon Wednesday, 1st December, 2021.
Opening of Technical Bids
The technical bids shall be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 12:00 noon on Wednesday, December 1st, 2021.
Submission of Documents (Goods and Services)
Bidders shall submit three (3) copies each, i.e. one (I) original and two (2) copies, in a sealed envelopes marked with the appropriate project title and Lot Number. Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should bear the name and address of the bidder and submitted in the Tender Box at the Procurement Department on the 6th floor between the hours of 10AM to 5PM (Monday - Friday) to:
NDPHC Tenders Board,
Niger Delta Power Holding Company,
1490 Samuel Ademulegun Street,
Central Business District,
Abuja - FCT.
N/B: Late Submission will be returned unopened.
- The documents should be arranged in the order listed at 2.0 above and clearly separated by dividers.
- Certificates may be referred to the respective issuing authority for verification and authentication.
- This advertisement should not be construed as a commitment or obligation on the part of NDPHC to award these contracts
- NDPHC is not bound to consider any bid and reserves the right to reject all bids at any time or cancel the procurement proceeding in the public interest.
- Presence of bidders/representatives and members of the public shall not be requ red during the bid opening ceremony in compliance with COVID-l9 Guidelines. The Bids Opening will be covered by video recording (invitation rk *Il be sent to bidders to join the bid opening) with the physical presence of two (2) representatives of private sector professional bodies and Civil Society Organisation in the areas of Anti-Corruption Transparency.
- Bidders can submit through Post (Courier Services).
- Only pre-qualified bidders at technical evaluation will be invited at a later date or collection of tender documents;
- All submission must be made only in English Language
- Further clarifications on the advertisement should be directed to the Procurement Department, 6th Floor, NDPHC Corporate Headquarters, ot 1490 Samuel Ademulegun Street, Central Business District,Abuja or by email via: email@example.com