Lafarge invites interested and pre-qualified companies to indicate interest by submitting tender documents for the following works:
Lafarge is a French industrial company specialising in three major products: cement, construction aggregates, and concrete. It was founded in 1833 by Joseph-Auguste Pavin de Lafarge and a part of the Holcim Group. On 10 July 2015, Lafarge merged with Holcim.
Applications are invited for
Title: Invitation to Tender for the Provision of Civil Engineering Construction Services
Lafarge Africa PLC invites interested and prequalified companies for this tender opportunity for the provision of Palliative Road construction and maintenance Engineering Services. The Proposed Contracts shall be awarded for a duration of one (1) year primary term.
Scope of Work
- Roads Maintenance Palliative Repairs
- Road Construction
- Flexible and Rigid Pavement
- Storm Water Drainage System
Mandatory Tender Requirements
- Full details of Company Profile accompanied with details of ownership.
- Evidence of Company Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Current Tax Clearance Certificates for last three (3) Years; not less than 700 MNGN per annum.
- Evidence of VAT Registration and Remittance Mobilization duration do not exceed 10 calendar days.
- Company's current audited financial reports for the last three (3) years, stamped and signed by a registered Charted Accountant Firm.
- Bank Reference from a reputable bank.
- Note that, a 10% Technical Retention fees is retained for a period of 12 months stating the final joint inspection on site report date.
Application Closing Date
22nd November, 2021.
Submission of Documents