The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH (GIZ) invites interested and reliable vendors/contractors to indicate interest by submitting EOI documents for the following works:
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH, often shortened to simply GIZ, is a German development agency headquartered in Bonn and Eschborn that provides services in the field of international development cooperation and international education work.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Expression of Interest (EOI)
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Intemationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH; Management of the planning and construction of an office for the NDLEA dog squadron in Lagos, Nigeria (NDLEA)”, financed by Federal Criminal Police Office (BKA-Bundeskrirninalamt), would like to procure “One (1) Units of Brand-New Toyota Hiace High Roof Bus” with the following but not limited specification.
- 16-Seater, 5 Manual Transmission, Petrol Engine Central Lock, Power Windows (Front Doors) 5 Row Comfortable Seat with Head-rest, Side-steps, Air Condition, Anti-lock Brakes System(ABS), CD/ FM, AM RADIO, SRS Air bag.
- Sliding Windows, Fold up seats, Walkout door.
- Tilt Steering wheel, Long wheelbase, Jack wheel spanner, Spare tyre additional.
- Additional AC Battery with Inverter.
- Amber light with siren and microphone, Front and rear bull bar
- Water containers (2x10 liters) Plastic. Complete duty fully paid.
- Warranty: 3 years Manufacturer’s warranty/100.000 km power train
- Warranty. 1st and 2nd services labour free.
Accordingly, GIZ invites interested dealers to furnish GIZ Nigeria Country Office with the following:
- An official letter expressing interest.
- Comprehensive company profile.
- Evidence of registration, with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Evidence of being certified Vehicle dealers and/or adequate and reliable certificates including certificate of origin from Vehicle Manufacturer.
- Evidence of experience with previous similar jobs.
Application Closing Date
5:00pm Friday, 12th November, 2021.
Submission of EOI Documents
For consideration, all interested bidders should submit the aforementioned documents only in hardcopies in a sealed envelope labelled "Expression of Interest 91156786" to
GIZ Nigeria Office reception,
No. 12 Charles de Gaulle,
Asokoro - (FCT) Abuja.
- Your complete documents should not be more than 20 pages.
- Only complete documents received at the physical address indicated on or before the stated closing date accepted and considered.
- Do not send price offer, kindly note that complete tender documents would be sent to Shortlisted firms that express their interest.