The Ministry of Police Affairs invites experienced and competent consultants to indicate interest by submitting EOI documents for the following works:
The Ministry of Police Affairs invites applications for:
Title: Expression of Interest (EOI)
The Federal Government of Nigeria has provided funds in the 2021 Appropriation Act to the Nigerian Police Trust Fund for the execution of policies, programs and projects aimed at achieving its mandate.
To this end, experienced and competent consultants are invited to submit Expression of Interest (EOI) for the execution of the under-listed projects.
Scope of Work
||Local Training Of Nigeria Police Trust Fund Management Staff
||Seminar On Implementation Strategy For Trust Fund Management & The Board Members
||Information Technology Consulting
||ICT Infrastructure Automation Of Information System (MIS)
||Data Management For NPTF by Cloud I.E Taggeris.Com, Xero.Com, Freeagent.Com & Crunch.Co.Uk
Account Software (IPSAS)
||Research And Survey (Field Survey)
||Development Of Policy Documents
||As Lead Insurer For NPF Motor Vehicles Insurance Cover For The Year 2022/2023
||As Insurance Broker For NPF Motor Vehicles Insurance Cover For The Year 2022/2023
||Training Of NPF Education Officers(Commandant/Principals) In Six (6) Zonal Commands
||Psychological Development, Human Right, The Right Of The Police And Conflict Management In Eleven (11 Zonal Commands)
||Training Of PMF, CTV, SPV, IRT On Weapon Handling And Musketry Marksmanship/Displine In Two (2) Zonal Commands
||Training For Rank And Files Refresher Course
||BOD Basic Course
||Officers Technical Course In BOD In Two (2) Zonal Commands
||Inspectors Rank and File Detective Course Enugu
||Local Training Of PMF, CW, SPV, IRT On Weapon Handling And Musketry/Maskmanship/Displine In Two (2) Zonal Commands
||Local Training For Officers On EOD Basic Course Inspector
||Training On Weapon Handling Musketry/Maskmanship/Disipline In Three (3) Zonal Commands
||Training Of Police Officers For Attitudinal Change In Three (3) Zonal Commands
||Pre-Retirement Training And Skills Acquisition For 4 Broiler Pens (1000 Capacity) In Two (2) Zonal Commands
||Pre- Retirement Training And Skills Acquisition For Training Of 10 Broiler Training Section.
||Pre- Retirement Training And Skills Acquisition For Farm House
||Pre-Retirement Training And Skills Acquisition For Training Of Rearing Pen (10 Capacity)
||Pre-Retirement Training And Skills Acquisition For Feed Mail In Two (2) Zonal Commands
||Pre-Retirement Training And Skills Acquisition For Farm House
||Pre-Retirement Training And Skills Acquisition For 4 Broiler Pens (5000 Capacity) In Two (2) Zonal Commands
||Pre-Retirement Training & Skills Acquisition For Provision Of Feed Barn
||Pre-Retirement Training & Skills Acquisition For Fishery Unit Hatchery Nursery
||Pre-Retirement Training And Skills Acquisition For Layer Section Pen 2 No’s Of Suspended Floors
||Pre-Retirement Training & Skills Acquisition For Training Of Processing Units In Two (2) Zonal Commands
Pre-Retirement Training & Skills Acquisition For Training Of 10 Layer Training Section (5000 Capacity)
||Pre-Retirement Training & Skills Acquisition For Live Stock Pen In Iwo (2) Zonal Commands
||Desktop Package /Application I.E Sage, NCH, Tally & Quick Books
||Pre-Retirement Training & Skills Acquisition For Fishery Unit Growth
||Pre-Retirement Training & Skills Acquisition For 3 SPO’s Quarters
||Pre-Retirement Training& Skills Acquisition For Auditorium
Interested firms should submit two (2) bound EoI documents duly signed, paginated, separated by dividers and arranged in the order outlined hereunder:
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation issued by Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Form CAC1 or CAC2 and CAC7 Business Name is also acceptable.
- Evidence of Firms Tax Clearance Certificate (or Personal Income Tax Clearance Certificates of all the Partners in case of Business Name) for the last three (3) years valid till 31st December, 2021.
- Evidence of Pension Clearance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2021 (applicable where number of staff is at least 15).
- Evidence of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2021 (applicable where number of staff is at least 5 or at least N50m turnover).
- Evidence of Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Clearance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2021.
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31/12/2021 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
- Evidence of firm’s current registration with relevant regulatory professional body(ies).
- Sworn Affidavit:
- Disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Nigeria Police Trust Fund or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars; and
- That the Firm does not have any Director who has been convicted in any Country for criminal offences relating to fraud or financial impropriety or criminal misrepresentation or falsification of facts relating to any matter.
- Company’s Audited Account for the last three (3) years (2018,2019,2020).
- Reference Letter from a reputable Commercial Bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project where needed.
- Company’s Profile with the Curriculum Vitae of Key Staff to be deployed for the services, including copies of their Academic and Professional qualifications.
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Award, Valuation Certificates, Job Completion Certificates and Photographs of the projects/services.
- IT jobs: Evidence of current registration/accreditation with Computer Professionals Registration Council of Nigeria and National lnformation Technology Development Agency (NITDA).
- Insurance Brokers:
- Valid Operational Licence Certificate issued by NAICOM;
- Certified True Copy of Audited Accounts approved by NAICOM;
- Valid and current professional indemnity policy with limit of indemnity not less than N10 million for protection against wrong advice
- Insurance Companies/Insurers/Underwriters:
- Operational Licence issued by NAICOM
- Valid and adequate re-insurance Treaty arrangement
- Certified True Copy of Audited Accounts approved by NAICOM
- Financial Services: Evidence of current registration with Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria.
- For Joint Venture/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided (CAC, Tax Clearance Certificate, Pension Clearance Certificate, ITF Compliance Certificate, NSITF Clearance Certificate, IRR & Sworn Affidavit are compulsory for each JV partner).
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding Letter under the Company’s/Firm’s Letter Headed Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM Number), and E-mail Address, The Letter headed Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the firm.
Application Closing Date
12:00 noon Monday, 22 November, 2021.
Opening of EOI Documents
The Expression of Interest (Eol) documents will be opened immediately after the deadline for the submission at 12:00 noon Monday, 22 November, 2021 at the Board room, Nigeria Police Trust Fund, Nigeria Police Finance House Opposite Force Headquarters, Shehu Shagari way, Abuja.
Please, ensure that you sign the Bid Submission Register at the office of the Director, Procurement, Room 144, Nigeria Police Trust Fund, Nigeria Police Finance House Opposite Force Headquarters, Shehu Shagari way, Abuja, as the Nigeria Police Trust Fund will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids.
Submission of EOI Documents
Interested Firms are to submit two (2) bound Expression of Interest (Eol) documents, separated by dividers and arranged as indicated above. The documents should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked with the Name of the Project and Lot Number and addressed to the:
Nigeria Police Trust Fund,
Nigeria Police Finance House,
Opposite Force Headquarters,
Shehu Shagari Way,
F.C.T - Abuja.
Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should bear the name and address of the bidder and drop in the designated Tender Box at the address at Director Procurement Office, room 144, Nigeria Police Trust Fund Nigeria Police Finance House, Opposite Force Headquarters, Shehu Shagari Way, Abuja.
- Expressions of Interest must be in English Language and signed by an official authorized by the bidder.
- Expressions of Interest submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned un-opened.
- Bidders should not bid for more than one (1) Lot.
- All costs will be borne by the bidders
- Presence of bidders/representatives and members of the public shall not be required during the bid opening ceremony in compliance with COVID-19 Guidelines. The Bids Opening will be covered by video recording (invitation link will be sent to bidders to join the bid opening online) with the physical presence of two (2) representatives of private sector professional bodies and Civil Society Organisation in the areas of Anti-Corruption/Transparency.
- Bidders can submit through Post (Courier Services).
- Only shortlisted firms will be contacted at a later date for collection of Request for Proposals (RfPs).
- The Nigeria Police Trust Fund is not bound to shortlist any bidder and reserves the right to annual the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act, 2007.
- Failure to comply with the above requirements shall automatically result in the disqualification of a bidder.