Saemaul Undong Foundation invites interested and reputable bidders/contractors to indicate interest by submitting tender documents for the following works:
The Saemaul Undong, also known as the New Community Movement, New Village Movement, Saemaul Movement or Saema'eul Movement, was a political initiative launched on April 22, 1970 by South Korean president Park Chung-hee to modernize the rural South Korean economy.
Application are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender
Saemaul Undong Foundation, a non-profit Organisation hereby wishes to invite reputable and interested bidders with requisite expertise and experience to tender for Survey, Design and supervision of two (2) separate Proposed 57.6 hectares and 38.5 hectares Irrigation Scheme at Makera and Raddawa Villages in Dutsinma and Matazu L.G.A, Katsina State.
Scope of Work
This Bidding involves the Land Survey, Design and supervision of irrigation scheme on 57.6ha and 38.5ha land sites involving:
- Irrigation design on land sites. There should be two (2) alternative designs for each site (i.e borehole, water canal, e.t.c)
- Design for power source for irrigation system. There should be two (2) alternative power sources (i.e diesel, solar, e.t.c)
- Irrigation system design with respect to involved or related structures (i.e concrete structures, canals, reservoirs, e.t.c)
- Earthwork design for filling, excavation and site preparation (including land leveling, e.t.c.).
N/B: Each land site must have 2 alternative quotations each with respect to design options and power source.
All applicants must present the following requirements for each bid:
- A comprehensive company profile.
- Certificate of incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Financial Capability of Company/Audited account
- 2 years current tax clearance
- Evidence of at least three (3) similar irrigation designs executed
- Past 3 months financial statement
- Pledge to purchase Advanced Payment Bond from the bank if contract is awarded
- A sworn affidavit that the company is not bankrupt.
- Evidence of VAT remittance
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2021.
Submission of Tender Documents
All tender documents shall be submitted to and accompanied with a letter duly signed by the CEO or Director or an equivalent to: email@example.com
- To submit Tender for Makera 57.6 ha, make subject title as "Design of Makera Irrigation farming scheme".
- To submit Tender for Raddawa 38.5ha, make subject title as "Design of Raddawa Irrigation farming scheme".
- Only prequalified bidders will be contacted for award of contract(s).