The ECOWAS Court of Justice invites interested contractors to tender sealed bidding documents for the following works:
The ECOWAS Court of Justice is an organ of the Economic Community of West African States, a regional integration community of 15 member states in Western Africa. It was created pursuant to the provisions of Articles 6 and 15 of the Revised Treaty of the Economic Community of West African States.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Bid - Regional Competitive Bidding for the Rehabilitation of the New Court of Justice Office in Abuja Federal Republic of Nigeria
The ECOWAS Court of Justice has allocated its own funds towards the cost of the Rehabilitation of its new building in Abuja, Federal Republic of Nigeria. The ECOWAS Commission therefore invites sealed bids for the Rehabilitation,in one Lot,of the building.
The Post Qualification Criteria is as follow:
- Provide an audited financial statement. showing an average turnover in the last five years (05) years (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018), (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019), (2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020).
NB: The Audited financial statement shall be duly signed by the Auditor with indication of the contact address of the Audit Firm for purpose of verification if necessary
- Have executed as main supplier at least (01) similar contract (construction or rehabilitation with the same size or scope of works) during the last Eight (8) years (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021). For that purpose, the bidder has to provide the certificate of job execution issued by the client, The Contact address of the Client shall also be provided for verification's.
- Set of material for civil engineering equipment (to be listed by each bidder):
- Concrete Mixer of 500 L - 3
- Tipper Lorry -2 Nr
- Water tank truck-4 Nr
- Utility Vehicle - 4 Nr
- Poker Vibrator - 10 Nr
- Frontend Loader - 1
- Metal Cutting Device -1
- Welding Plant - 2
- Excavator - 2
- Dumper - 0
- Mobile crane - 1
- Roller - 2
Application Closing Date
11:00am Thursday, 9th December, 2021.
Opening of Bids
In consideration of the Covid-19 pandemic, bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders who wish to attend via virtual platform on Thursday 9th December, 2021 at 11. 30 AM (Nigeria Time, GMT ÷1). All interested bidders are to request for the virtual platform details at least a day before the opening date.
Collection of Bidding Documents
The Bidding documents may be obtained from the Directorate of Ad ministration and Finance Administration, ECOWAS Court of Justice, 23 Agadez Street, Wuse 2, Abuja, Nigeria upon submission of a written request via electronic mail to ECOWAS Court of Justice and the payment of a non-refundable fee of a total amount of One hundred US Dollars (US$100).
The Bidding Document shall be delivered via electronic means to all interested Bidders upon payment (by Transfer) of non-refundable fee of US$100.00 to the ECOWAS Court Of Justice (transfer charges to be borne by the bidder). (Account Details available on request.)
Submission of Bids
Bids shall be delivered in sealed envelopes clearly marked “Regional Competitive Bidding for the Rehabilitation of the New Office of the ECOWAS Court of Justice in Abuja”Do Not Open, Except in Presence of the Evaluation Committee and deposited in ECOWAS Tender Box located in the:
Directorate of Administration & Finance,
ECOWAS Court of Justice,
23 Agadez Street,
Wuse 2 - (FCT) Abuja.
- There will be a mandatory site visit on 23rd November 2021, at 10.30 am. All bidders shall ensure to be represented (at their own cost) at this site visit; any bidder that will not attend the site visit will have his bid rejected by the Evaluation Committee.There would also be a pre-bid submission conference on the 30th November 2021 at 4:30pm, venue details would be communicated to interested prospective bidders via electronic mail.
- Bids shall be valid for a period of 120(days) after Bid Opening and must be accompanied by a bid security of US$3,000.00 (Bank Guarantee or Insurance Bond).
Interested Bidders may obtain further information at the address above, during office hours: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 9:00am (8.00am GMT+1) to 4.00pm (3.00pm GMT+1).All requests are to be made to ECOWAS Court of of Justice, Email: email@example.com
and must copy firstname.lastname@example.org
, sbangoura@ ecowas.int
, charlesbimah@gmail. com