Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic, Kazaure invites interested, competent and reputable Contractors and Service Providers with relevant experience to tender sealed bidding documents for the following works:
Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic, Kazaure invites applications for:
Title: Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for 2021 Capital Appropriation Act Project
The Management of Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic, Kazaure wishes to undertake the Procurement of Works, Goods and Services in the implementation of the 2021 Appropriation Act Projects in the Polytechnic.
Scope of Works
In compliance with the Public Procurement Act 2007, the Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic, Kazaure invites interested competent and reputable Contractors and Service Providers with relevant experience and good track records to participate in the execution of the Project/Programme as follows:
- Lot 1 - Procurement/Installation of Laboratory Chemicals and Learning Equipment
- Lot 2 - Renovation/Provision of Beds, Mattresses for Hostels
- Lot 3 - Construction of Secondary Link Roads to Officer's Quarters
- Lot 4 . Construction and Furnishing of Central Store
Mandatory Pre-Qualification Requirements
In line with the requirements of PPA 2007, interested Companies are required to submit the following mandatory documents:
- Certificate of Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (C.A.C.)
- Evidence of Tax clearance for the last three years (2018, 2019, 2020)
- Current Evidence of compliance with new Pension Scheme Certificate valid till December, 2021.
- Current Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service providers by inclusion of Interim Registration Report (IRR) issued by BPP valid till December, 2021.
- Certified Audited Accounts of the company for the last three years (2018, 2019 and 2020).
- Current Evidence of compliance with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) valid till December, 2021.
- Current Evidence of compliance with the Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) valid till December, 2021.
- Interested bidders are to accompany their bids with a court sworn affidavit from competent court of law indicating that:
- They do not have any Director who has been convicted in any country for any criminal offence relating to fraud, financial impropriety, e.t.c.
- None of the officers of the relevant committees of the HAFED POLY is a former or present director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bid
- All information's presented in the bid are verifiable, true and correct in all particulars.
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including letters of Award, Job Completion Certificates and possibly photographs of the projects (goods supplied).
- All document for submission must be transmitted with a covering/forwarding letter under the company's letter head paper bearing among others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), verifiable Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM Number) and official e-mail address. The letter head paper must bear the names of the Directors of the firm at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorised officer of the firm.
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the projects by submission of letter of introduction from the firm's bankers.
Application Closing Date
12:00 noon Monday, 13th December, 2021.
Opening of Bids
The Technical Bids shall be opened after the deadline for submission by 12:00pm on Monday 13 December, 2021 in the Council Chamber, Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic, Kazaure, Jigawa State in the presence of the Bidders or their representatives. While the Financial Bids will be kept un-opened please.
Collection of Tender Documents
Interested firms are to collect the Standard Bidding Documents (SBD) from the Procurement Department at Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic, Kazaure upon payment of a non-refundable fee of N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) per lot through Remita in any Commercial Bank of their choice. Evidence of such payment is to be presented at the cash office, Bursary Department for official receipt which is to be presented at the point of collection of the SBD between 10:00am to 4:00pm, Mondays - Fridays, please.
Submission of Bidding Documents
Prospective Bidders are to submit for each lot desired, two (2) hard copies of the Technical and Financial Bids (original and photocopy) packaged separately in sealed envelopes and clearly marked "Technical Bid" and Financial Bid'. Thereafter, put the two sealed envelopes clearly marked with the name of the project and lot number into a larger envelope and addressed it to:
Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic,
P.M.B 5004, Kazaure,
Each of the envelopes must have the full address of the bidder at the reverse side of the envelope where the lot number and project were written. Finally, the sealed and properly addressed envelope shall be dropped in the Tender Box situated in the Procurement Department.
N/B: Kindly remember to sign the Bid Submission Register at the point of submission.
- Bidders shall be disqualified if bidded for more than one Lot.
- All costs incurred in the course of bidding will be borne by the bidder.
- This is mere invitation to bid and therefore, Hussaini Adamu Federal Polytechnic, Kazaure, Jigawa State reserves the right to annul the procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance to Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act (2007).