Première Urgence Internationale invites interested and reputable contractors/consultants to submit tender documents for the following works:
Première Urgence Internationale is a non-profit, non-political, non-religious international NGO. Première Urgence Internationale helps civilians who are marginalised or excluded as a result of natural disasters, war and economic collapse. Our mission is to defend basic human rights, such as those set out in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights in 1948.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender - Framework Agreement for the Supply and Delivery of Clean Delivery and Post Natal Hygiene Kit for PUI Central Pharmacy in Maiduguri and Framework Agreement for the Supply of Visibilities and Printing to PUI Offices in Maiduguri and Monguno
Tender Reference Number
- Clean delivery and Post Natal Hygiene Kit - NGA99999/21/MD/P
- Supply of Visibilities and Printing - NGA99999/21/MD/J
Collection of Tender Documents
The tender File is available in our offices at:
Première Urgence Internationale ,
Plot No 2, Zanna Dipcharima Road,
Maiduguri - Borno State.
Première Urgence Internationale,
N.25 Euphrates Street,
Maitama - Abuja (FCT).
- Administrative, technical and financial
- The tender's public opening session shall take place at PUI office in Maiduguri
- Incomplete pricing or inconsistent offers will not be taken in consideration. PUI reserves the right to proceed with the awarding of the contract in case if only one valid and compliant offer was received.
- The contract will be awarded to the lowest priced offer among compliant offers among administratively and technically compliant offers.
- The purpose of this tender is to sign a Framework Agreement
- Programme: Multi donor.