The International Organization for Migration (IOM) invites interested / eligible Contractors to indicate interest by submitting RFQ documents for the following works:
The International Organization for Migration (IOM) is an intergovernmental organization established in 1951 and is committed to the principle that humane and orderly migration benefits both migrants and society.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quotation (RFQ) for the Drilling of Shallow Boreholes
Scope of Work
In the framework of the Humanitarian Hubs Program in Northeast Nigeria, IOM invites interested eligible Contractors to submit Quotations for:
- Drilling of Shallow borehole in Bama, Dikwa, Jere, Kaga and Konduga LGA - 6 Each
Only Contractors that are determined eligible shall be considered for award. The Contractor shall fill up and submit the standard IOM Vendor Information Sheet (VIS) (Annex C) to establish the Contractor's eligibility together with the Quotation. To qualify for award of the Contract, bidders shall meet the following minimum qualifying criteria:
- Annual volume of construction work of at least 100,000USD
- Experience as prime contractor in the construction of at least 2 works of a nature and complexity equivalent to the Works over the last 3 years, to comply with this requirement, cost of works cited should be at least equivalent to 100% of the estimated project cost and should be at least 70 percent complete;
- Proposals for the timely acquisition (own, lease, hire, etc.) of the essential equipment listed in the Qualification Information;
- A Construction Manager with two years’ experience in works of an equivalent nature and volume, including no less than three years as Manager; and
- Liquid assets and/or credit facilities, net of other contractual commitments and exclusive of any advance payments which may be made under the Contract, is no less than 50%.
Application Closing Date
17:00 hours, 11th November, 2021.
Submission of Documents
- IOM reserves the right to accept or reject any quotations, and to cancel the procurement process and reject all quotations at any time prior to award of Purchase Order or Contract, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected Contractor/s or any obligation to inform the affected Contractor/s of the ground for the IOM’s action.
- A contractor found to have a conflicting interest to another contractor or in relation with the Procurement Entity shall be disqualified from participating in a tender.
- The Contractor shall bear all costs associated with the preparation and submission of his Quotation and IOM will not in any case be responsible and liable for the cost incurred.
- IOM is not bound to take an immediate decision on the acceptability or unacceptability of Quotations at the time of their opening.
For more clarifications on this RFQ, please Click Here
Related Document: BoQ