The International Organization for Migration (IOM) invites interested / qualified service providers to tender RFP documents for the following works:
The International Organization for Migration (IOM) is an intergovernmental organization established in 1951 and is committed to the principle that humane and orderly migration benefits both migrants and society.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Proposal (RFP) - Services for Mhac Queue Management Solution
The International Organization for Migration (hereinafter called IOM) intends to hire Service provider for the Mhac Queue Management Solution.
- Evidence of registration from the CAC and FIRS.
- Recommendations or Certifications from recognized QMS-certifying organizations.
- Experience: Experience that the bidder has provided QMS solution from an organization
- CVs of Key Personnel
Application Closing Date
10:00am, 22nd November, 2021.
Submission of Documents
The Proposals must be delivered by hand to IOM with office address at
No. 55 Hassan Musa,
Asokoro - (FCT) Abuja.
- No late proposal shall be accepted.
- Only eligible Service Providers/ Consulting Firms may submit a Technical Proposal and Financial Proposal for the services required. The proposal shall be the basis for contract negotiations and ultimately for a signed contract with the selected Consultant Firm.
- Service Providers/ Consulting Firms should familiarize themselves with local conditions and take them into account in preparing the proposal. Service Providers/ Consulting Firms are encouraged to visit IOM before submitting a proposal and to attend a pre-proposal conference if is specified in.
- The Service Providers/ Consulting Firms costs of preparing the proposal and of negotiating the contract, including visit/s to the IOM, are not reimbursable as a direct cost of the assignment.
- Service Providers/ Consulting Firms shall not be hired for any assignment that would be in conflict with their prior or current obligations to other procuring entities, or that may place them in a position of not being able to carry out the assignment in the best interest of the IOM.
- IOM is not bound to accept any proposal and reserves the right to annul the selection process at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the Service Providers/ Consulting Firms.
- IOM shall provide at no cost to the Service Provider/ Consulting Firm the necessary inputs and facilities and assist the Firm in obtaining licenses and permits needed to carry out the services and make available relevant project data and report.
For more clarifications on this RFP, please Click Here