The United States Embassy in Nigeria invites qualified and interested vendors to indicate interest by submitting RFP documents for the following works:
The U.S. Mission to Nigeria comprises of the Embassy in Abuja, FCT, and the Consulate General in Lagos.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Proposal (RFP) to Provide Internet Service for DOD Warehouse
Scope of Work
The U. S. Embassy Abuja has a requirement for a vendor to provide Internet Service for DOD Warehouse at # 27 Sekode Crescent Zone 5 Wuse Abuja as per the attached SOW.
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2021.
Submission of Documents
- The evaluation criteria for this requirement will include price, technical acceptability and past performance.
- Please include performance schedule, specifications, samples/pictures/complete drawings, (where applicable), along with your quotes.
- Vendor must state BOLDLY if offering alternatives.
- Vendors must state delivery terms (How long it will take to deliver).
- Unsuccessful offerors may not be contacted. Oral quotations will not be accepted.
Due to new Government requirements for offerors to comply with the new National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) in consonance with FAR 52.204-24, FAR 52.204-25 and FAR 52.204-26, you are required to fill the attached form: NDAA Compliance Form