The United States Embassy in Nigeria invites interested vendors / suppliers to tender quotation documents for the following works:
The U.S. Mission to Nigeria comprises of the Embassy in Abuja, FCT, and the Consulate General in Lagos.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quotation (RFQ) for the Supply of Toyota Forklift
Scope of Work
The U. S. Consulate General Lagos has a requirement for a vendor to supply the Toyota Forklift indicated below:
- For Toyota Model 8FBCU25-COMP, 4 Wheel Sit-down AC Electric Lift Truck, with additional equipment and battery charger, A charging unit 200V or Equal.
Application Closing Date
12:00 noon, 23rd November, 2021.
Submission of Documents
For a valid quote, please note the following:
- The evaluation criteria for this requirement will include price, technical acceptability and past performance.
- Include complete specifications, samples/pictures (where applicable), return policy and total shipment weight along with your quotes.
- Vendor must state BOLDLY if offering alternatives.
- Vendors must state delivery terms (How long it will take to deliver and delivery location).
- Payment term is Net 30. Unsuccessful offerors may not be contacted.
N/B: The Equipment shall be delivered to Tin-can Island Lagos seaport.
For more clarifications on this RFQ, please Click Here