The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) invites qualified suppliers/vendors to indicate interest by submitting tender documents for the following works:
The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) is a UN agency mandated to aid and protect refugees, forcibly displaced communities, and stateless people, and to assist in their voluntary repatriation, local integration or resettlement to a third country.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender for the Production of IEC Materials for UNHCR Sub Office Ogoja
The Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) Ogoja, invites qualified suppliers/vendors to make a firm offer for the Production of IEC Materials for UNHCR Sub Office Ogoja.
The following are the criteria based on which UNHCR decides if a company has the basic eligibility to be considered for a contract award:
- Valid Business Registration Certificate submitted (Corporate Affairs Commission)
- Filled and signed Vendor Registration Form submitted (Annex C)
- Valid company business bank account
- Submitted Financial Statements of past two years or Regret Letter
- Acknowledgement of UNHCR General Conditions of Contract provided (Annex E).
- Acknowledgement of UN Supplier Code of Conduct provided (Annex F)
- Company not on the United Nations Security Council Sanctions List
- Tax Identification Number (FIRS)
Application Closing Date
19th November, 2021.
Submission of Documents
- Bids submitted must contain all required attachments:
- The offers must bear your official letter head, clearly identifying your company.
- The technical offer and financial offer are to be sent in separate documents. Failure to do so may result in disqualification.
- It is your responsibility to verify that all e-mails have been received properly before the deadline. Please be aware of the fact that the e-mail policy employed by UNHCR limits the size of attachments to a maximum of 8 Mb so it may be necessary to send more than one e-mail for the whole submission. Documents should be submitted in PDF format.
- Please indicate in e-mail subject field:
- ITB/HCR/NIGOG/21-007 For the Production of IEC Materials for UNHCR Sub Office Ogoja
- Name of your firm
- The title of the attachment (eg, registration documents, technical or financial proposal)
- Number of e-mails that are sent (example: 1/3, 2/3, 3/4).
Submission of Samples
Samples should be sent to:
The UNHCR Sub Office Igoli GRA Ogoja,
UNHCR Sub Office Office.
No. 10 Paul Adah Way Igoli GRA Ogoja,
Cross Rivers State.
- UHNCR shall request for the physical sample of each of the items listed in (Annex - A) for inspection and clearance before mass production for any of the approved sample of the successful vendor.
- Physical sample provided and the cost of delivery will not be bond or paid for by UNHCR, the vendor bears the cost of sample and the delivery cost.
- Sample production provided may not be refunded by UNHCR in event the vendors sample failed the technical inspection.
- Samples should be provided properly packed and labelled with:
- The Vendor names
- The tender reference no. ITB/HCR/NIGOG/21-007 For the Production of IEC Materials for UNHCR Sub Office Ogoja
- The content
- The sample(s) must be received before the ITB deadline of 19th November 2021.
- UNHCR reserves the right to accept the whole or part of your Bid.
- UNHCR may at its discretion increase or decrease the proposed content when awarding the contract and would not expect a significant variation of the rate submitted. Any such increase or decrease in the contract duration would be negotiated with the successful Bidder as part of the finalization of the Purchase Orders for Services.
- UNHCR may, at its discretion, extend the deadline for the submission of Bids, by notifying all prospective suppliers in writing. The extension of the deadline may accompany a modification of the solicitation documents prepared by UNHCR at its own initiative or in response to a clarification requested by a prospective supplier.
- Please note that UNHCR is not bound to select any of the firms submitting Bids and does not bind itself in any way to select the firm offering the lowest price.
- Furthermore, the contract will be awarded to the Bid considered most responsive to the needs, as well as conforming to UNHCR's general principles, including economy and efficiency and best value for money.
For more clarifications on this ITB, please Click Here