Mercy Corps Nigeria invites interested and reputable service providers to indicate interest by submitting tender documents for the following works:
Mercy Corps, an International Non-Governmental Humanitarian Organization that works in 40 countries around the world to alleviate suffering, poverty and oppression by helping people build secure, productive and just communities.
Since 2012, Mercy Corps has worked to tackle Nigeria’s complex and evolving needs through a range of dynamic, multi-sector programs. In Nigeria, Mercy Corps is addressing the immediate humanitarian needs of vulnerable communities; enabling conflict-affected populations to transform from relief to resilience using market-driven approaches; and supporting community-led peace building efforts
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender for Hotel Services for Mercy Corps in Kebbi
Mercy Corps Ltd/Gte Nigeria is seeking for service provider for hotel service for Mercy Corps field offices in: Kebbi state respectively for a period of 12 months with possible further extension subject to Mercy Corps Ltd/Gte decision and satisfactory performance of the contract.
N/B: Only Hoteliers in Kebbi State are encouraged to apply.
Suppliers may not apply, and will be rejected as ineligible, if they:
- Are not registered companies
- Are bankrupt or in the process of going bankrupt
- Have been convicted of illegal/corrupt activities, and/or unprofessional conduct
- Have been guilty of grave professional misconduct
- Have not fulfilled obligations related to payment of social security and taxes
- Are guilty of serious misinterpretation in supplying information
- Are in violation of the policies outlined in Mercy Corps Anti-Bribery or Anti-Corruption Statement
- Supplier (or supplier’s principals) are on any list of sanctioned parties issued by; or are presently excluded or disqualified from participation in this transaction by: the United States Government or United Nations by the United States Government, the United Kingdom, the European Union, the United Nations, other national governments, or public international organizations.
- Legal Business Registration- A valid copy of Legal Business Registration or CAC Copy.
- A valid copy of company’s Tax Identification Number (TIN) with evidence of registration with FIRS attached
- A filled, stamped and signed supplier’s information document/form.
Application Closing Date
5:00pm Wednesday, 24th November, 2021.
Submission of Documents
Full bidding document with attachments in sealed envelope clearly marked "NIG/ABV/TEN47 - Hotel services for Mercy Corps in Kebbi State" should be delivered to:
Mercy Corps Abuja Office,
No 166 Umar Dikko Street,
Adjacent Lake View Estate,
Jabi - (FCT)Abuja.
Mercy Corps Office,
Off Sani Abacha bypass - Gesse Extension,
Birnin Kebbi - Kebbi State.
- All offers shall be made in accordance with these instructions, and all documents requested should be furnished, including any required (but not limited to) supplier-specific information, technical specifications, drawings, bill of quantities, and/or delivery schedule. If any requested document is not furnished, a reason should be given for its omission in an exception sheet.
- No respondent should add, omit or change any item, term or condition herein.
- If suppliers have any additional requests and conditions, these shall be stipulated in an exception sheet.
- Each offeror may make one response only.
- Each offer shall be valid for the period of [180 days] from its date of submission.
- All offers should indicate whether they include taxes, compulsory payments, levies and/or duties, including VAT, if applicable.
- Suppliers should ensure that financial offers are devoid of calculation errors. If errors are identified during the evaluation process, the unit price will prevail. If there is ambiguity on the unit price, the Selection Committee may decide to disqualify the offer.
- Any requests for clarifications regarding the project that are not addressed in written documents must be presented to Mercy Corps in writing. The answer to any question raised in writing by any offeror will be issued to that offeror. In some cases Mercy Corps may choose to issue clarifications to all offerors. It is a condition of this tender that no clarification shall be deemed to supersede, contradict, add to or detract from the conditions hereof, unless made in writing as an Addendum to Tender and signed by Mercy Corps or its designated representative.
- This Tender does not obligate Mercy Corps to execute a contract nor does it commit Mercy Corps to pay any costs incurred in the preparation and submission of proposals. Furthermore, Mercy Corps reserves the right to reject any and all proposals, if such action is considered to be in the best interest of Mercy Corps.
For more clarifications on this ITB, please Click Here