TotalEnergies Exploration Production Nigeria Limited (TEPNG) invites interested and pre-qualified companies to indicate interest by submitting tender documents for the following works:
TotalEnergies is a broad energy company that produces and markets energies on a global scale: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gases, renewables and electricity. Our 105,000 employees are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, cleaner, more reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies puts sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well-being of people.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender for the Provision of Logistics Base Services
TotalEnergies Exploration Production Nigeria Limited (TEPNG) operator of the NNPC / TotalEnergies Joint Venture invites interested and pre-qualified companies for this tender opportunity for Provision of Logistics Base Services commencing 2022.
The expected duration of the contracts is; three (3) years term with an option. of two (2) years extension.
Scope of Work
The logistics base (WORKSITE) shall be an integrated base either within an Oil & Gas Free Zone Area (OGFZA) or offer a bonded warehouse in area offering an all- inclusive and exclusive service and shalt function mainly to receive, to store, record and dispatch COMPANY’s equipment and materials. The facility must be within the Port Harcourt Geographical Area. Location shall be less than four (4) hours drive by truck from our OML58 site and less than one (1) hour drive by truck from the quayside, Quayside shall be less than twelve (12) hours sailing time at an average of ten (10) knts from our OML1 02 site.
The SERVICES shalt cover the provision of logistics base and associated SERVICES that can be divided into five (5) main sections as per below.
Description of the Services
Section / Description:
- 1 / Rental of integrated Facilities:
- 1A / Open yard (including pipe inspection & servicing area)
- 1B / Warehouse
- 1C / Cold storage warehouse
- 1D / Chemical shed
- 1E / Quay side area
- 1F / Office facilities
- 2 / Logistics Operations Services:
- 2A OPERATIONS (including Loading/offloading of materials on/from supply vessels):
- 2A(l) - Receiving operations
- 2A(ii) - Shipping operations
- 2A(iii) - Backload operations
- 2B / Port Authority Management:
- Shipping agency services and port call assistance
- 2C / Other Call-Off Equipment and Services required
- 3 / Dangerous Goods Operations:
- 3A / Chemical Transfer Operations
- 3B / Waste Disposal Management Services
- 4 / Materials Management (MM Tools, Software)
- 5 / Accommodation (Apartment services)
N/B: Contractor shil be responsible of its own logistics organization and management of all the facilities, personnel and equipment which are required to perform the services and shall be fully operated by contractor.
- To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre-qualified in the Product/Service Category (3.08.12) - Supply Base/ Warehouse/Storage Service in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in these categories will receive an Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
- To determine if you are pre-qualified and can view the product/service category you are listed for; Open https://vendors.nipex-ng.com and access NJQS with your log in details, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click check my supplier status and then click supplier product group.
- If you are not listed in a product/service category you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at No 8-10, Bayo Kuku Street, lkoyi Lagos with your OPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
- To initiate the JQS pre-qualification process, access http://nipexmain.nipex-ng.com/nipexsite/download/ to download application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action.
- To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian content requirements in the NipeX system.
- TEPNG is committed to the development of the Nigerian Oil and gas business in compliance with the Nigerian Content Act 2010 for Nigerian Content Development.
- As from the commencement of this Act, the minimum Nigerian Content in any project, service or product specification to be executed in the Nigerian oil and gas industry shall be consistent with the level set in the Schedule of the Act and any other targets as may be directed by the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (The Board)
- Tenderer shall comply with all the provisions of the Nigerian Content Act that relate to this contract but in particular comply with the minimum Nigerian Content % for the scopes which are covered in the Schedule of the Act and any other requirement that may arise from time to time not explicitly stated in this contract but which apply to the contract in fulfillment of the Nigerian Content Act, in the submission of their Tender.
- Failure to fully comply with the Nigerian Content Act or demonstrate commitment to Nigerian Content Development Policy of the Nigerian government shall result in the disqualification of the tenderer from the bidding process.
Application Closing Date
2nd December, 2021.
Submission of Documents
Only tenderers who are registered with NJQS for (3.08.12) - Supply Base/Warehouse/Storage Service before the above stated closing date shall be invited to submit Technical Bids.
As part of their submissions, Tenderer shall:
- Tenderers to demonstrate that entity is a Nigerian indigenous company having greater than 51% Nigerian shareholding. Submit certified true copies of CAC forms 10,02 & 07 (or its equivalent; CAC 2.3,2.4,2.5, etc.) and other evidence of entity's incorporation, shareholding & ownership structure in Nigeria. Tenderer snail provide evidence of registration on the NCDMB NOGIC JQS
- Tenderers shall provide evidence of category 1 or 2 Service and Support group (SS)NCEC
- Provide evidence of what percentage of your key management positions is held by Nigerians and what percentage of the total work force are Nigerians. Also, show overall percentage of work to be performed in Nigeria and those by Nigerian resources relative to total work scope.
- Tenderer shall comply with the latest approved version of NCDMB HCO guideline by committing (via a letter of undertaking) to providing Project-Specific training, man-hour, budget, skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian personnel utilizing OGTAN registered trainer(s) or other approved NCDMB training institution(s).
- Tenderer shall demonstrate evidence of location of in-country investment in Port Harcourt (not limited to Warehouse, cold storage warehouse, chemical shed etc)
- Provide a Nigerian Content Execution Plan providing a detailed description of the role, work scope, man-hours and responsibilities of all Nigerian companies and personnel that would be involved in executing the work.
Note: Failure to comply with the provision of the Nigerian Content Act 2010 or to demonstrate commitment to the development of the Nigerian Content Policy shall result in disqualification from this bidding process.
- Failure to provide any of the listed documents or information may automatically disqualify the Supplier.
- All costs incurred in registering and prequalifying for this and other service categories in NJQS shall be borne solely by the Contractors/suppliers.
- This advertisement shall neither be construed as an invitation to Tender (ITT) nor a commitment on the part of TEPNG to award a contract to any supplier and/or associated companies, subcontractors or agents.
- The ITT and any further progression of this tender shall be via NipeX. Interested bidders are therefore advised to ensure that their profiles in NipeX are active with a valid official email address accessible by their organization as this shall be the only means to transmit the ITT,
- Tendering process will be the NNPC Double Envelope Tender (DET) contracting process requiring pre-qualified companies to submit both technical and commercial tender at the same time. Only commercial bids of bidders adjudged to be technically qualified will be opened and evaluated at the completion of the technical evaluation process.
- Man hour figures for Capital Project Portfolios are estimates to provide definition to the scope and do not constitute guaranteed quantities.
- COMPANY will only recognize and correspond with duly authorized officers of the pre-qualified bidders and NOT through individuals or agents acting on their behalf.
- Interested contractors should note that TEPNG has very cordial relationship with the host communities of the sites where these services will be performed based on existing Memorandum of Understanding (MOU). Prospective contractors will be required to implement the obligations of the MOU as part of their contract.