The Intercommunity Development Social Organisation (IDS) invites interested / eligible vendors to indicate interest by submitting EOI documents for the following works:
Intercommunity Development Social Organisation (IDS), formally Integrated Development Services (IDS), is a voluntary, not-for-profit and non-governmental organization (NGO) founded in 2004 by Peace-loving and law-abiding women and youth and incorporated with the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC/IT/No.60576) and was granted Special Consultative Status by the United Nations (UN) Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) in 2013.
We are making calls for:
Title: Expression of Interest for the Supply of Goods, Services and Works
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Employment Type: Contract
Invitation for the Expression of Interest
We are currently updating the list of suppliers providing the following goods / services / works. Interested eligible vendors are invited to apply for pre-qualification, indicating the category of goods, works, or services they wish to apply for.
Vendors intending to apply for more than one category should clearly state this in their 'Application for Vendor Pre-qualification’ document:
- Supply of fuel (Petrol, Diesel, Engine Oil)"
- Office Furniture (Desks, office chairs, filing cabinet, Office safe etc.)
- ICT/Office Equipment:
- Computer desktops
- Computer accessories (Batteries, Mouse, Power adaptor, Keyboard, etc.)
- Public Address System, etc.
- Learning / Teaching Materials:
- Exercise books,
- Chalk board etc.
- Office Consumables and General Supplies:
- Flip chart
- Punching machine etc
- Printer cartridges
- Sticky notes
- Paper holding trays
- White board
- Construction Works:
- Construction/renovation of TLSs
- Construction of Disaggregated/Disability Friendly Latrines
- Construction/Renovation of Safe space construction/renovation
- Borehole drilling
- Supply of building materials
- Printing Services:
- Staff IDs
- Binding of training manuals
- Others (T-shirts, Banners, Stickers, Jackets, Caps, ID Straps, etc.)
- Supply of food items
- Supply of non-food items
- Provision of catering services
- Supply of recharge cards
- Security services
- Vehicle rental services
- Hotels, halls, and conference facilities
- Provision of internet services and equipment
- Provision of maintenance services:
- Car Mechanic/maintenance
- Generator mechanic/maintenance
- Air condition
- General office/guest house maintenance
- Other maintenance
- Materials/equipment for sanitation facilities, etc.
Application Closing Date
17th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified persons should submit their company profiles at:
No. 580 Alauma Road,
Opposite IFAM Plaza Jamina Road (Pompomari By-Pass),
Maiduguri, Borno State,
Note: Pre-qualification will be based on meeting the minimum criteria regarding the applicant’s legal status (registration, demonstrates tax compliance, etc.), experience, personnel, and financial position as demonstrated by their responses where applicable accordingly.