The National Council on Privatization (NCP) invites prospective Consultants to indicate interest tendering EOI documents for the following works:
The National Council on Privatization (NCP) is a think tank sponsored by the Nigerian government to determine the political, economic and social objectives of the privatization and commercialization of Nigeria's public enterprises.
The National Council on Privatisation (NCP) is charged with overseeing the privatisation and commercialization of public enterprises.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Expression of Interest (EOI) for the Engagement of an Information Technology Consultant
The National Council on Privatisation (NCP) under the Chairmanship of His Excellency, the Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo GCON (SAN), through its Secretariat-the Bureau of Public Enterprises (BPE) has constituted an Inter-Agency Initial Assessment Committee tasked with the responsibility of compiling a comprehensive schedule of all Federal Government assets.
To enable the Federal Government of Nigeria, maintain a digital asset register/management software to track in real time all her assets, the Federal Government of Nigeria through the Inter Agency Committee, hereby invites prospective Consultants to express interest to act as Information Technology Consultant to the Committee.
Terms of Reference
The IT Consultant is expected to:
- Provide the scope of work for the solutions provider.
- Recommend global best practices for the solution.
- Identify the appropriate tools and technologies required to deliver a world class Asset Register/Management solution.
- Produce a preliminary design of the architecture and solutions the Asset Management software will deliver.
- Advise on technology requirements (cloud hosting, server, storage and redundancies, back-end platform, etc.).
- Produce the Expression of Interest (EOI) and Request for Proposal (RFP) for the procurement of the solutions provider.
- Draw up the Terms of Reference for procuring the services of a solutions provider who will develop the software.
- Provide technical support to the evaluations committee that will evaluate the technical bids.
- Support the committee in negotiations with the preferred bidder to obtain best value for money.
- Review and advise on the operability of the systems detailed design proposed by the solutions provider.
- Monitor and recommend for the Committee's approval milestones achieved by the solutions provider.
- Ensure the solution developed is robust, user friendly and fit for the purpose.
- Maintain overall responsibility for the development of a solution that will give the desired results.
- Provide quality assurance on the final product.
- Provide any other technical support that may be required.
N/B: Kindly note that whoever emerges as the Consultant is ineligible to bid as the prospective Solutions Provider.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should indicate their interest by providing the following documentation and information:
- Full name and contact details: postal address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- Evidence of current Personal Income Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years - (2018, 2019, 2020) valid till 31st December 2021.
- A statement of technical and operational capabilities, indicating number of years in the information technology business and operations with both local and international experience specified (with evidence of jobs done if any).
- Evidence of experience in delivering a similar project of the same magnitude for a large government Ministry, Department or Agency); a commercial bank with branches nationwide; a multinational; or any other large corporate entity with a large asset base and geographical spread (with evidence of jobs done if any).
- Applicants must have a minimum of 10 years relevant experience in the information technology space.
N/B: Failure to provide the above information in full will render an application invalid.
Application Closing Date
12:00noon Thursday, 2nd December, 2021.
Submission of Expressions of Interests
Expressions of Interest (EoIs )Documents must be submitted in six (6) bound copies separated by dividers and arranged as indicated in Method of Application above. The documents should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked "EOI for Information Technology Consultant (Initial Assessment Committee)" and addressed to:
FGN Inter-Agency Asset Compilation Committee,
RM 131 Bureau of Public Enterprises,
No 11, Osun Crescent,
Off Ibrahim Babangida Way,
F.C.T - Abuja.
Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should have the name and address of the prospective consultant.
For further enquiries, please contact:
Aisha Tukur Secretary,
FGN Inter-Agency Asset Compilation Committee
- The Eol must be in English Language and signed by an official authorized by the consultant
- Any Eol submitted after the deadline for submission will not be considered and would be returned un-opened
- Only consultants shortlisted at the EOI stage will be issued Requests for Proposal (RFP)
- All costs will be borne by the bidders.
- The National Council on Privatisation is not bound to pre-qualify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.