Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (Ecobank) invites authorized dealers / reputable companies to tender RFQ documents for the following works:
Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (Ecobank) is a pan-African banking conglomerate, with banking operations in 36 African countries. It is the leading independent regional banking group in West Africa and Central Africa, serving wholesale and retail customers.
Ecobank Transnational Incorporated (Ecobank), a public limited liability company, was established as a bank holding company in 1985 under a private sector initiative spearheaded by the Federation of West African Chambers of Commerce and Industry with the support of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS).
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quotation for the Supply, Installation and Maintenance of Android Smart POS and Mini POS Hardware
In 2022 and beyond, ECOBANK intends to acquire more than 20,000 Android Smart POS and Mini POS Hardware on leasing and or outright purchase basis to be installed at merchants, express agents, teller/Cash points in its affiliates across the continent. Please note this number is just an indicative number and the actual number may increase or decrease depending upon the requirements. The number has been provided for the sake of understanding the magnitude of the upcoming needs and can cannot be considered as a commitment of ECOBANK to acquire this quantity.
This RFQ is divided into two different lots:
- Lot 1: Supply, installation and maintenance of Android Smart POS and Mini POS Hardware with its Monitoring and Terminal Management System.
- Lot 2: Leasing of Android Smart POS and Mini POS Hardware with its Monitoring and Terminal Management System.
ECOBANK invites offers from OEM’s, authorized dealers/reputed companies to apply for the above lots all together or any one of them specifically. Please make sure you specify the type of Lot you are applying for.
- Valid copies of Firm/Company Registration Certificate. Valid copies of TIN /VAT Registration Certificates Tax paid Certificate for the last year.
- Proof of tax payment certificate for the past two years.
- Statement of Company Profile, which should not exceed five (5) pages, including printed brochures and product catalogues relevant to the goods/services being procured.
- Documentary evidence of a minimum of three Purchase orders /contracts awarded and served within the past two years proving relevant international experience and/ or experience in African countries in the supply of similar materials. Each purchase order/contract shall clearly indicate the type and quantities of items and technical specifications, contract amount, date and customer’s, current contact details for references to be sought.
- Manufacturer / Dealer Certificate. Order copies older than 3 years from the date of this RFQ.
- Financial statements for the past two years.
- Qualified maintenance staff should be employees of the company. The Bidders to furnish their existing service centre infrastructure details in the countries where they are applying for (like contact details with postal address, number of engineers/maintenance staff, etc…)
- Quality Certificate (e.g., ISO, etc.) and/or other similar certificates, accreditation's, awards, and citations received by the Bidder.
Application Closing Date
30th, November, 2021.
Submission of Documents
Interested offerors are kindly requested to send an electronic version of the technical bid and price schedule before the deadline to this e-mail address: email@example.com
All submissions must be free from viruses and corrupted files.
- Please note the size of your attachments should not be more than 5MB per individual e-mail and no offer will be received in hard copy at our reception desk. Please note your "Technical" and "Financial" proposals should be sent in two separate emails.
- Please indicate in the subject field of your e-mail this reference: ‘’ETIGPPOSRFQ007/2021’’TP (Your company name);
- In case the size of your documents are bigger than the indicated 5MB, it is advised to send the documents in multiple e-mails by indicating in the subject field the numbers (ex. "ETIGPPOSRFQ007/2021" TP1(Your company name); "ETIGPPOSRFQ007/2021" TP2(Your company name) "ETIGPPOSRFQ007/2021" TP3(Your company name). This means you are sending your response to this RFQ in three different e-mails). Please note the Subject of your email is mandatory.
- Failing and/or incorrectly state the above subject line may result in failing to locate your proposals as the Procurement Unit processes several bids and might not be able to recognise your bid as a result.
- Once you have submitted your proposals electronically to the designated Secured Email (firstname.lastname@example.org); kindly confirm same (without attaching the proposals for the purpose keeping its integrity) to the E-MAIL: Questions.email@example.com to let us know that you have submitted your offer. Your confirmation is important in order to ensure all proposals are not missed and considered for subsequent Technical and further Financial evaluation if qualified.
Instruction to Bidders
- This tender is directed exclusively to Original Point of Sale (POS) Hardware manufacturers (OEM) and Authorized distributors to quote directly.
- The bidder, if not an OEM should possess direct agreement for sales and support from the Original Point of Sale (POS) Hardware manufacturer (OEM). The bidder must submit with the bid a copy of the agreement and a letter of authority from the OEM that they are authorized to quote on behalf of the OEM.
- The bidders must be very familiar with the nature of Android Smart POS and Mini POS Hardware supply installation and maintenance being carried out in various organization including Financial Institutions and shall acquire adequate information that may be necessary for submitting the proposal.
- Submission or participation by a bidder in more than one country location is accepted provided the bidder has its own footprint established or has a confirmed partner on the ground.
For more clarifications on this RFQ, please Click Here