Amni International Petroleum Development Company Limited invites interested companies and NJQS pre-qualified vendors with the requisite expertise, experience to indicate interest by submitting tender documents for the following works:
Amni International Petroleum Development Company Limited is a Nigerian independent oil and gas exploration and production company founded in 1993 which engages exploration and production of oil and gas. The company operates two oil producing offshore blocks in Nigeria.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender for the Provision of Directional Drilling, MWD, LWD, Gepsteering Well Placement and Related Services
Amni International Petroleum Development OML 52 Company Limited ("AMNI OML 52") is the Operator of the OML 52 Block, which is a Joint Venture ("JV") with Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (“NNPC").
AMNI OML 52, on behalf of the JV, hereby announces an upcoming tender opportunity to interested companies and NJQS pre-qualified vendors with the requisite expertise, experience, skilled manpower and technology for the provision of a Directional Drilling, MWD, LWD, Geosteering, Well Placement and related services for drilling and completion of wells on an offshore jack-up drilling rig in the Tubu Field within OML 52.
The contract duration is for Two (2) years primary term with an option to extend up to One (1) year in phases of three (3) to six (6) months. The tender is expected to be issued at the closing date of this advertisement as stated in closing date below and will be evaluated in a fast-track mode such that the contract is awarded to the selected vendor by the end of Q4,2021.
Scope of Work
The scope of work consists of the activities required to accomplish, as a minimum, the following:
- Provision of equipment and services to drill directional wells, near horizontal wells and horizontal wells for hole sizes ranging from 26", 17-1/2", 16", 12-1/4", 8-1/2" and 6". 2.
- Provision of downhole steerable Positive Displacement Motors, Rotary Steerable Systems including NB-GR, Push the bit and point the bit technologies.
- Provision of MWD and LWD equipment including but not limited to:
- Conventional GR
- Resistivity (HF/LF Phase and Attenuation resistivities with 4 curves in both RT and RM)
- Azimuthal GR
- Ultra-Deep Azimuthal Resistivity (RO inversion of multiple bed boundaries and depth of investigation greater than 50 ft)
- Azimuthal Density (minimum 16 quadrant, Up Down, Lelland Right Curves, images in RT)
- Neutron Log in RT and RM
- Monopole and Quadrople Sonic(compressional and shear acoustic slowness)
- Formation Pressure While Drilling
- Sampling While Drilling
- As a minimum, LWD tools shall be adequate and appropriate to determine the top of the reservoir, lithology, hydrocarbon type, gasoil contact (GOC) and maintain reservoir hole section in oil leg of the reservoir with the help of geo-steering and well placement tools.
- Provision of Well placement services for landing and drilling of drain sections including pre-drill modelling
- Provision of Well placement engineers (WPE) for real time interpretation during operations and streaming
- Provision of Wellbore Survey Equipment (EMS, MSS, Gyro including North Seeking Gyro up to 90 deg angle in 12-1/4 and 8-1/2"hole services).
- Provision of directional drilling engineering and planning such as designing and optimisation of well trajectory, anti-collision scanning, BHA selection, torque and drag analysis, vibration analysis, hydraulic simulation, among others as required by AMNI OML 52 for efficient, safe, and cost-effective drilling program.
- All downhole equipment shall have flow rate ranges for drilling the well with ECD management as applicable for each hole size.
- Provision of a robust quality assurance and quality control model with experienced highly qualified service, maintenance, and technical team(s) at the base workshop to ensure that the tools sent to the rig are properly checked and serviced to ensure zero failures downhole when the tools are run.
- Provision of local shore base repair and re-build facilities as well as suitable stocking system of refurbished tools.
- In addition to regular reporting, provision of access to a multi-user web browser-based platform that displays all incoming log and drilling data in realtime. This is required for all hole sections. Software must be capable of visualising both time and depth series data.
- Provision of real-time access to incoming drilling and log data via WITSML server so the data can be streamed directly to external software packages (e.g. Petrel, Techlog etc) for interpretation by AMNIOML
- Provision of all essential accessories such as calibrated surface and downhole equipment, stabilizers, motor sleeves, motor sleeve breaker, blade gauge, sub connections and necessary Crossovers and surface mud parameter measurement sensors and accessories.
- All nuclear sources should be retrievable type or a non-hazardous non-retrievable type.
- Provision of highly qualified experienced personnel both in the office and the rig to coordinate, manage and run the services effectively and efficiently.
- Provision of qualified personnel to perform all Contractor's services and to service and maintain Contractor's equipment in operational status.
- Personnel shall be capable of running Directional Drilling tools, LWD / MWD tools, Geo-steering tools, and horizontal well placement techniques etc.
Note: All other details will be covered in the detailed equipment list and scope of work in the Tender document.
- To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested companies are required to be pre-qualified in codes 3.04.07 (MWD / LWD Services) and 3.04.08 (Turbine Drilling / Down Hole Motor Services) categories in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database.
- To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the product service category you are listed for, open http://vendors.nipexjgs.com and access NJQS with your log in details. Click on Products/Services Status tab to view your status and product codes.
- If you are not listed in a product/service category and you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at, 8/10 Bayo Kuku Street, Ikoyi Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
- To initiate the JQS pre-qualification process, access www.nipex-ng.com, click on the services tab followed by NJQS registration.
- To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system.
Nigerian Content Requirements
Interested companies are to note that they will be requested during the tender process to give full details of their relevant strategy to ensure that they fully comply with provisions of the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development Act 2010 ("NOGICD Act"). Consequently, bidders' submissions shall be evaluated strictly with the minimum evaluation criteria defined in NOGICD Act.
In line with the above, bidders will be required to submit the following in compliance with the NOGICD Act in the Tender Stage:
- Provide evidence of company Ownership Structure form CO2 and CO7, registration on NOGIC JQS and DPR certificate.
- Provide a Nigerian Content Plan which shall explain the methodology of how it intends to comply with the requirements of the NOGICD Act and how to achieve the set target(s) in the Schedule of the NOGICD Act and any targets set by the Board.
- Provide a project specific organogram showing Names and Nationalities of all key personnel not limited to Directional Drillers, MWD-LWD engineers etc, that will execute the work scope for this service. For any position to be occupied by Expatriate personnel tenderer shall commit to obtaining expatriate quota approval from NCDMB before project execution.
- Provide evidence of at least 50% Nigerian ownership of all equipment and accessories that will be utilized in the Execution of the work scope.
- Provide evidence of a valid Nigerian Content Equipment Certificate (NCEC) issued by NCDMB in respect of equipment to be deployed in the execution of the work scope.
- In line with the NCD Human Capacity Development Initiative, bidders shall commit to providing ProjectSpecific training, man-hour, budget, skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian personnel utilizing OGTAN registered trainer(s) or other approved NCDMB training institution(s).
- Provide a plan of how it intends to give first consideration to materials manufactured in Nigeria as well as assembled goods of Nigerian origin which shall include a breakdown of all materials and consumables to be utilized and identifying those that are found locally, finished products and materials that will be procured from Nigerian manufacturing and assembly plants, finished goods whose order will be placed from outside Nigeria through Nigerian authorized vendors and accredited agents and those that would be directly imported.
- A detailed description of the location of in-country committed facilities, not limited to administrative office, technical office equipment, storage, workshops, repair, and maintenance facilities for execution of the work scope.
- Details of in-country procurement plan and Binding MOA to source goods and materials with names and addresses of the Nigerian suppliers.
Note: Failure to fully comply with the Nigerian Content Act or demonstrate commitment to Nigerian Content Development Policy of the Nigerian Government shall result in the disqualification of the bidder from the bidding process.
Application Closing Date
25th November, 2021.
Submission of Documents
Only Bidders who are registered in the NJQS Product/Category codes 3.04.07 (MWD / LWD Services) and 3.04.08 (Turbine Drilling / Down Hole Motor Services) before the above stated closing date shall be invited to submit technical bids.
- This Advertisement of Tender Opportunity" shall not be construed as an invitation to Tender (TT) or any form of commitment on the part of AMNI OML 52 and/or NNPC to award a contract to any vendor or bidder or company and/or associated companies, sub-contractors, or agents
- This advertisement of "Tender Opportunity shall not entitle the NJQS pre-qualified companies to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from AMNI OML 52 and/or any of its Partners by virtue of such applicants having responded to this advertisement and having been pre-qualified in NJQS.
- The ITT and any further progress of the tender shall be via NipeX portal and as per NNPC/NAPIMS approved process.
- AMNI OML 52 will not enter into correspondence with any company or individual on why a company was short-listed or not short-listed.
- All costs incurred in preparing and processing the NJOS pre-qualification shall be borne solely by the companies, suppliers, and vendors. (1) AMNI OML 52 will communicate only with authorized officers of the NJQS qualified vendors and NOT through individuals or Agents.