Amni International Petroleum Development Company Limited invites interested companies and NJQS pre-qualified vendors to submit tender documents for the following works:
Amni International Petroleum Development Company Limited is a Nigerian independent oil and gas exploration and production company founded in 1993 which engages exploration and production of oil and gas. The company operates two oil producing offshore blocks in Nigeria.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender for the Provision of Mud Logging and Related Services
Amni International Petroleum Development OML 52 Company Limited ("AMNI OML 52") is the Operator of the OML 52 Block, which is a Joint Venture ("JV") with Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation ("NNPC"). AMNI OML 52, on behalf of the JV, hereby announces an upcoming tender opportunity to interested companies and NJQS pre-qualified vendors with the requisite expertise, experience, skilled manpower and technology for the provision of Mud Logging and Related services ("Services") for drilling and completion of wells on an offshore jack-up drilling rig in the Tubu Field within OML 52.
The contract duration is for Two (2) years primary term with an option to extend up to One (1) year in phases of three (3) to six (6) months. The tender is expected to be issued at the closing date of this advertisement as stated in Section 5.0 below and will be evaluated in a fast-track mode such that the contract is awarded to the selected vendor by the end of 24, 2021.
Scope of Work
The scope of work consists of the activities required to accomplish, as a minimum, the following:
- Provision of a full suite of Mud Logging Services and personnel to support the drilling operations of the Tubu drilling campaign program.
- Provision of all the appropriate Mudlogging equipment, materials, personnel, software and supplies as required to perform the services.
- Provision of equipment for continuous monitoring, recording and display of all the drill parameters, including but not limited to hook loads, block height, ROP, WOB, RPM, Torque, standpipe pressure, casing pressure, mud pump strokes (for each pump), PVT for all mud pits (dual sensor pickup), flow show for mud returns, and pressure monitoring of cement manifold.
- Provision of equipment for monitoring, recording, and displaying of mud parameters, mudflow, mud density (in and out), flowline and active mud pit temperatures.
- Provision of equipment for continuous gas monitoring and measurement during all phases and activities of drilling and completions with the capability to determine total and proportional quantities of gases in both water-based and synthetic oil-based drilling fluid.
- Gas chromatography - Conventional mud gas measurements of C1 through C5.
- Provision of subsurface geological information from the drilled sequence and equipment for detailed cutting's analysis and descriptions, c.g., Fluoroscope, Microscope, Digital Camera etc.
- Real-time pore pressure prediction.
- Provision of services to maintain time-based and depth-based databases, recording and integrating drilling, formation gas and geological parameters.
- To provide software-based drilling/engineering and geological services.
- All data streamed in real-time to a web-based platform and accessible via WITSML
- Preparation of master log plots and reports
- Presentation of charts containing drilling activity parameters, geological description, and gas records, as well as the over-pressure detection logs.
- Provision of real-time data transmission from the MWD-LWD during the drilling operation and cementing data
- Ditch sample collection as per AMNI OML 52 program.
- Suitably qualified and competent personnel in support of the above operations.
- Shall have an established, representative office and workshop facilities in Nigeria, necessary to service and maintain the equipment.
Note: All other details will be covered in the detailed equipment list and scope of work in the Tender document.
- To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested companies are required to be pre-qualified in code 3.04.06 (Mud Logging Services) category in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database.
- To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the product/service category you are listed for, Open http://vendors.nipexjqs.com and access NJQS with your log in details. Click on Products/Services Status tab to view your status and product codes.
- If you are not listed in a product/service category and you are registered with DPR to do business, contact the NipeX office at 8/10 Bayo Kuku Street, Ikoyi Lagos, with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
- To initiate the JQS pre-qualification process, access www.nipex-ng.com. click on the services tab followed by NJQS registration.
- To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system.
Nigerian Content Requirements
Interested companies are to note that they will be requested during the tender process to give full details of their relevant strategy to ensure that they fully comply with provisions of the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development Act 2010 ("NOGICD Act"). Consequently, bidders' submissions shall be evaluated strictly with the minimum evaluation criteria defined in NOGICD Act.
In line with the above, bidders will be required to submit the following in compliance with the NOGICD Act in the Tender Stage:
- Provide evidence of company Ownership Structure form CO2 and 007, registration on NOGIC JQS and DPR certificate.
- Provide a Nigerian Content Plan which shall explain the methodology of how it intends to comply with the requirements of the NOGICD Act and how to achieve the set target(s) in the Schedule of the NOGICD Act and any targets set by the Board
- Provide a project-specific organogram showing Names and Nationalities of all key personnel not limited to Mudlogging engineer, Data engineer, Logger etc. listed in the project organogram that will execute the work scope for this service.
- Provide evidence of at least 50% Nigerian ownership of all equipment and accessories that will be utilized in the Execution of the work scope.
- Provide evidence of a valid Nigerian Content Equipment Certificate (NCEC) issued by NCDMB in respect of equipment to be deployed in the execution of the work scope.
- In line with the NCD Human Capacity Development Initiative, bidders shall commit to providing Project Specific training, man-hour, budget, skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian personnel utilizing OGTAN registered trainer(s) or other approved NCDMB training institution(s).
- Provide a plan of how it intends to give first consideration to materials manufactured in Nigeria as well as assembled goods of Nigerian origin which shall include a breakdown of all materials and consumables to be utilized and identifying those that are found locally, finished products and materials that will be procured from Nigerian manufacturing and assembly plants, finished goods whose order will be placed from outside Nigeria through Nigerian authorized vendors and accredited agents and those that would be directly imported.
- A detailed description of the location of in-country committed facilities, not limited to administrative office, technical office equipment, storage, workshops, repair, and maintenance facilities for execution of the work scope.
- Details of in-country procurement plan and Binding MOA to source goods and materials with names and addresses of the Nigerian suppliers.
- Tenderer shall in line with NCDMB Community Content Guideline develop a Community Content Plan for review and approval by the Board.
Failure to fully comply with the Nigerian Content Act or demonstrate commitment to Nigerian Content Development Policy of the Nigerian Government shall result in the disqualification of the bidder from the bidding process.
Application Closing Date
25th November, 2021.
Submission of Documents
Only Bidders who are registered in the NJQS Product/Category codes 3.04.06 (Mud Logging Services) before the above stated closing date shall be invited to submit technical bids.
- This Advertisement of "Tender Opportunity shall not be construed as an invitation to Tender (ITT) or any form of commitment on the part of AMNI OML 52 and/or NNPC to award a contract to any vendor or bidder or company and/or associated companies, sub-contractors, or agents.
- This advertisement of "Tender Opportunity" shall not entitle the NJQS pre-qualified companies to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from AMNI OML 52 and/or any of its Partners by virtue of such applicants having responded to this advertisement and having been pre-qualified in NJQS.
- The ITT and any further progress of the tender shall be via the NipeX portal and as per NNPC/NAPIMS approved process.
- AMNI OML 52 will not enter into correspondence with any company or individual on why a company was short-listed or not short-listed.
- All costs incurred in preparing and processing the NJQS pre-qualification shall be borne solely by the companies, suppliers, and vendors. (f) AMNI OML 52 will communicate only with authorized officers of the NJQS qualified vendors and NOT through individuals or Agents.