Amni International Petroleum Development Company Limited invites interested, reputable companies to submit tender documents for the following works:
Amni International Petroleum Development Company Limited is a Nigerian independent oil and gas exploration and production company founded in 1993 which engages exploration and production of oil and gas. The company operates two oil producing offshore blocks in Nigeria.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender for the Provision of Wireline Logging and Related Services
Amni International Petroleum Development OML 52 Company Limited ("AMNI OML 52") is the Operator of the OML 52 Block, which is a Joint Venture ("JV") with Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation ("NNPC"). AMNI OML 52, on behalf of the JV, hereby announces an upcoming tender opportunity to interested companies and NJQS pre-qualified vendors with the requisite expertise, experience, skilled manpower and technology for the provision of Wireline Logging and Related services ("Services") for drilling and completion of wells on an offshore jack-up drilling rig in the Tubu Field within OML 52.
The contract duration is for Two (2) years primary term with an option to extend up to One (1) year in phases of three (3) to six (6) months. The tender is expected to be issued at the closing date of this advertisement as stated in Section 5.0 below and will be evaluated in a fast-track mode such that the contract is awarded to the selected vendor by the end of Q4,2021.
Scope of Work
The scope of work consists of the activities required to accomplish, as a minimum, the following:
- Provision of wireline logging equipment and services for the planned highly deviated and horizontal appraisal and/or development wells drilled using a jack-up rig.
- Provision of the latest applicable technology for open hole and cased hole tools with advanced wireline logging units for water and synthetic oil-based mud systems for 17-1/2" to 5-7/8" hole sizes for pressures up to 5,000 psi and temperatures up to 250 deg F.
- 3.horizontal wells using either pipe conveyed logging tool or tractor (or equivalent).
- Wireline logging tools including, but not limited to, for the following output deliverables:
- High-resolution triple combo logging suite PEX or equivalent
- Spectral gamma-ray resolving spectra into Ur, Th and K
- Thin bed evaluation
- Lithology fractions and matrix grain density
- Bound and movable fluid porosity and K
- Image logging principally for bedform and structural dip analysis for water based and SOBM
- Monopole/Dipole Compressional and Shear sonic Imager for P& Sacoustic slowness for rock physics studies
- Pore Pressure Measurement (I) Reservoir Sampling with Quicksilver Probe or equivalent required for fluid sampling 6) Rotary Sidewall Core Sample Taker (MCST or equivalent) principally for grain size analysis and possible RCAL
- Vertical Seismic Profile, Type dependent on borehole geometry, 20m spacing from TD to ML. Additional shots at main Fm. tops Perforate for squeeze, production, or to establish circulation with casing guns, as directed by AMNI OML 52.
- Latest generation modular pressure and sampling tools (combinable with other tools), which include options for pump out, multi-probe testing, proven technology fluid identification while pumping for oil and water-based muds, strain, and quartz gauges with documentation for gauge accuracy, capability to collect multiple PVT quality samples. The tool shall be capable of being run on wireline and drill pipe (multiple latch scenarios) or tractor.
- Drilling support service for release of stuck pipe like free point indicator, back off services, pipe services etc.
- On-site evaluation and interpretation services to be provided as soon as operationally possible or a maximum of twelve (12) hours after the completion of each logging run, including standard processing of all logs acquired under the service contract and presented/ displayed in AMNI OML 52's required electronic data and display formats.
- Cased hole logging and production logging services and maintenance tools including junk baskets, CCL, variable density and azimuthal imaging cement bond measurements, and saturation tools, with emphasis on pulsed neutron spectroscopy (Carbon/Oxygen) and pulsed neutron capture (Sigma), and thermal neutron porosity logging, to be run inside standard tubing sizes for single and dual completions.
- Hardware and software to transmit real time all logging data directly to AMNIOML 52 office.
Note: All other details will be covered in the detailed equipment list and scope of work in the Tender document.
- To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested companies are required to be pre-qualified in code 3.04.09 (Electrical Logging/Calibration Services) category in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database.
- To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the product/service category you are listed for, open http://vendors.nipexjqs.com and access NJQS with your log in details. Click on Products/Services Status tab to view your status and product codes.
- If you are not listed in a product/service category and you are registered with DPR to do business, contact the NipeX office at 8/10 Bayo Kuku Street, Ikoyi Lagos, with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
- To initiate the JOS pre-qualification process, access www.nipex-ng.com click on the services tab followed by NJQS registration.
- To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the Nipex system.
Nigerian Content Requirements
Interested companies are to note that they will be requested during the tender process to give full details of their relevant strategy to ensure that they fully comply with provisions of the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development Act 2010 ("NOGICD Act"). Consequently, bidders submissions shall be evaluated strictly with the minimum evaluation criteria defined in NOGICD Act.
In line with the above, bidders will be required to submit the following in compliance with the NOGICD Act in the Tender Stage:
- Provide evidence of company Ownership Structure form CO2 and C07, registration on NOGIC JOS and DPR certificate.
- Provide a Nigerian Content Plan which shall explain the methodology of how it intends to comply with the requirements of the NOGICD Act and how to achieve the set target(s) in the Schedule of the NOGICD Act and any targets set by The Board.
- Provide a project-specific organogram showing Names and Nationalities of all key personnel not limited to Directional Drillers, MWD-LWD engineers etc, that will execute the work scope for this service. For any position to be occupied by Expatriate personnel, tenderer shall commit to obtaining expatriate quota approval from NCDMB before project execution.
- Provide evidence of at least 50% Nigerian ownership of all equipment and accessories that will be utilized in the Execution of the work scope.
- Provide evidence of a valid Nigerian Content Equipment Certificate (NCEC) issued by NCDMB in respect of equipment to be deployed in the execution of the work scope.
- In line with the NCD Human Capacity Development Initiative, bidders shall commit to providing ProjectSpecific training, man-hour, budget, skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian personnel utilizing OGTAN registered trainer(s) or other approved NCDMB training institution(s).
- Provide a plan of how it intends to give first consideration to materials manufactured in Nigeria as well as assembled goods of Nigerian origin which shall include a breakdown of all materials and consumables to be utilized and identifying those that are found locally, finished products and materials that will be procured from Nigerian manufacturing and assembly plants, finished goods whose order will be placed from outside Nigeria through Nigerian authorized vendors and accredited agents and those that would be directly imported.
- A detailed description of the location of in-country committed facilities, not limited to administrative office, technical office equipment, storage, workshops, repair, and maintenance facilities for execution of the work scope.
- Details of in-country procurement plan and Binding MOA to source goods and materials with names and addresses of the Nigerian suppliers.
Note: Failure to fully comply with the Nigerian Content Act or demonstrate commitment to Nigerian Content Development Policy of the Nigerian Government shall result in the disqualification of the bidder from the bidding process,
Applications Closing Date
25th November, 2021.
Submission of Documents
Only Bidders who are registered in the NJQS Product/Category codes 3.04.09 (Electrical Logging/Calibration Services) before the above closing date shall be invited to submit technical bids.
- This Advertisement of Tender Opportunity" shall not be construed as an invitation to Tender (ITT) or any form of commitment on the part of AMNI OML 52 and/or NNPC to award a contract to any vendor or bidder or company and/or associated companies, sub-contractors, or agents.
- This advertisement of "Tender Opportunity shall not entitle the NJQS pre-qualified companies to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from AMNI OML 52 and/or any of its Partners by virtue of such applicants having responded to this advertisement and having been pre-qualified in NJOS.
- The ITT and any further progress of the tender shall be via the NipeX portal and as per NNPC/NAPIMS approved process.
- AMNI OML 52 will not enter into correspondence with any company or individual on why a company was short-listed or not short-listed.
- All costs incurred in preparing and processing the NJQS pre-qualification shall be borne solely by the companies, suppliers, and vendors.
- AMNI OML 52 will communicate only with authorized officers of the NJQS qualified vendors and not through individuals or agents.