Amni International Petroleum Development Company Limited invites interested companies and NJQS pre-qualified vendors to submit tender documents for the following works:
Amni International Petroleum Development Company Limited is a Nigerian independent oil and gas exploration and production company founded in 1993 which engages exploration and production of oil and gas. The company operates two oil producing offshore blocks in Nigeria.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender for the Provision of Drilling Fluids Engineering, Design, Chemicals and Related Services
Amni International Petroleum Development Company Limited ("AMNI OML 52") is the Operator of the OML 52 Block, which is a Joint Venture ("JV") with Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation ("NNPC"). AMNI OML 52, on behalf of the JV, hereby announces an upcoming tender opportunity to interested companies and NJQS pre-qualified vendors with the requisite expertise, experience, skilled manpower and technology for the provision of Drilling Fluids Engineering, Design, Chemicals and Related Services for drilling and completion of wells on an offshore jack-up drilling rig.
The contract duration is for Two (2) years primary term with an option to extend up to One (1) year in phases of three (3) to six (6) months. The tender is expected to be issued at the closing date of this advertisement as stated in Section 5.0 below and will be evaluated in a fast-track mode such that the contract is awarded to the selected vendor by the end of Q4, 2021.
Scope of Work
The scope of work shall be but not limited to the following:
- Drilling and Completion Fluids Systems:
- Water Based Mud system("WBM"):
- Bentonite or Polymer based Spud Mud
- Water Based Mud system("WBM"):
- Inhibitive mud system with suitable Salt, PHPA, Glycol and other chemicals as applicable
- Synthetic Oil Based Mud system ("SOBM") with Barite as Weighing Fluid
- Synthetic Oil Based Mud system ("SOBM") Drill-in-Fluid with non-damaging weighing agent (SOBM-DIF)
- Water Based Mud Drill-in-Fluid system (WB-DIF)
- Non-Aqueous Drilling Fluids (NADF)
- Loss circulation materials and services
- Specialty chemicals if and as needed
- (Brine Filtration Services
- Drilling fluids chemicals, additives and other materials required to deliver quality drilling fluids services.
- Mobile Mud Laboratory on the offshore jack up rig and a comprehensive onshore laboratory facility at contractor's base for pilot testing of drilling fluids formulations, drilling fluids testing and QA/QC of drilling chemicals and raw materials.
- Mixing and storage facility (LMP) for preparation and/or treatment of drilling fluids and brine at the Contractor's base with:
- Minimum of 10,000 bbls storage.
- Minimum 2 x 250 or 1x 500 bbl mixing capacity.
- Recirculation facility.
- Existing LMP and bulk storage in AMNI OML52 supply base (to be confirmed) and if does not exist at AMNI OML 52 supply base, then to set up mobile silos and LMP for the drilling campaign.
- Warehouse for storage of:
- Drilling fluids chemicals.
- Dry bulk storage facility (Silos) for bentonite, barite and CaCo3 with minimum capacity of 150 MT for each, bottling plant and transfer facility.
- Transportation of all contractor materials to and from AMNIOML 52 supply base.
- Supply of full line products for drilling fluids scope that include but not limited to drilling fluid chemicals for all mud systems listed in (a) above and other additives to effectively manage the drilling operations.
- Provide technically competent and qualified personnel capable of conducting the entire drilling fluids management from planning to execution, checking status of job-readiness, setting-up, and shop testing tools/equipment prior to shipment to the rig, coordinating materials and equipment movements and executing the job on location.
- Provide highly experienced personnel to plan, engineer, design, provide drilling fluid engineering services, collaborate with AMNI OML 52 engineering team, develop drilling fluid programs, coordinate materials, equipment, and laboratory testing.
- Preparation of post job drilling fluid reports and participate in after action reviews.
- Prepare end of well mud recap reports and present performance in service quality meetings.
- Computer software program to monitor the daily mud maintenance requirement, product concentration and to provide drilling fluids and laboratory manual with detailed procedures for testing of mud products.
Note: All other details will be covered in the detailed equipment list and scope of work in the Tender document.
Nigerian Content Requirement
- To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested companies are required to be pre-qualified in codes 3.04.13 (Drilling Fluids/Mud Services), 2.07.03 (Mud, Completion Fluids and Associated Additives), 3.01.15 (Mud Engineering Services), and 1.01.01 (Drilling Machinery, Mud Equipment, and accessories) categories in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database.
- To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the product/service category you are listed for, open http://vendors.nipex-ng.com/ and access NJQS with your log in details. Click on Products/Services Status tab to view your status and product codes.
- If you are not listed in a product/service category and you are registered with DPR to do business, contact Nipex office at, 8/10 Bayo Kuku Street, Ikoyi Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
- To initiate the JOS pre-qualification process, access www.nipex-ng.com click on the services tab followed by NJQS registration.
- To be eligible, all tenderers must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system.
Interested companies are to note that they will be requested during the tender process to give full details of their relevant strategy to ensure that they fully comply with provisions of the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development Act 2010 ("NOGICD Act"). Consequently, bidders' submissions shall be evaluated strictly with the minimum evaluation criteria defined in NOGICD Act.
In line with the above, Bidders are required to submit the following in compliance with the NOGICD Act in the Tender Stage:
- Provide evidence of company Ownership Structure form CO2 and 007, registration on NOGIC JQS and DPR certificate.
- Provide a Nigerian Content Plan which shall explain the methodology of how it intends to comply with the requirements of the NOGICD Act and how to achieve the set target(s) in the Schedule of the NOGICD Act and any targets set by the Board.
- Provide a project-specific organogram showing Names and Nationalities of all key personnel not limited to mud engineers etc, that will execute the work scope for this service. For any position to be occupied by Expatriate personnel, the tenderer shall commit to obtaining expatriate quota approval from NCDMB before the project execution.
- Provide evidence of at least 50% Nigerian ownership of all equipment and accessories that will be utilized in the Execution of the work scope.
- Provide evidence of a valid Nigerian Content Equipment Certificate (NCEC) issued by NCDMB in respect of equipment to be deployed in the execution of the work scope.
- In line with the NCD Human Capacity Development Initiative, Bidder shall commit to providing Project Specific training, man-hour, budget, skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian personnel utilizing OGTAN registered trainer(s) or other approved NCDMB training institution(s).
- Provide a plan of how it intends to give first consideration to materials manufactured in Nigeria as well as assembled goods of Nigerian origin which shall include a breakdown of all materials and consumables to be utilized and identifying those that are found locally, finished products and materials that will be procured from Nigerian manufacturing and assembly plants, finished goods that order can be placed from outside Nigeria through Nigerian authorized vendors and accredited agents and those that would be directly imported
- The tenderer shall provide a detailed description of the location of in-country committed facilities not limited to an administrative office, technical office equipment, storage, workshops, repair, and maintenance facilities to execute the work scope.
- Details of in-country procurement plan and Binding MOA to source goods and materials with names and addresses of the Nigerian suppliers
- Bidder shall in line with NCDMB Community Content Guideline develop a Community Content Plan for review and approval by the Board
Note: Failure to fully comply with the Nigerian Content Act or demonstrate commitment to Nigerian Content Development Policy of the Nigerian government shall result in the disqualification of the bidder from the bidding process.
Application Closing Date
25th November, 2021.
Submission of Documents
Only Bidders who are registered in the NJQS Product/Category codes 3.04.13 (Drilling Fluids/ Mud Services), 2.07.03 (Mud, Completion Fluids and Associated Additives), 3.01.15 (Mud Engineering Services), and 1.01.01 (Drilling Machinery, Mud Equipment, and accessories) before the above stated closing date shall be invited to submit technical bids.
- This Advertisement of Tender Opportunity" shall not be construed as an invitation to Tender (ITT) or any form of commitment on the part of AMNI OML 52 and/or NNPC to award a contract to any vendor or bidder or company and/or associated companies, sub-contractors, or agents.
- This advertisement of "Tender Opportunity" shall not entitle the NJQS pre-qualified companies to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from AMNI OML 52 and/or any of its Partners by virtue of such applicants having responded to this advertisement and having been pre-qualified in NJQS.
- The ITT and any further progress of this tender shall be via NipeX portal and as per NNPC/NAPIMS approved process.
- AMNI OML 52 will not enter into correspondence with any company or individual on why a company was short-listed or not short-listed.
- All costs incurred in preparing and processing the NJQS pre-qualification shall be borne solely by the companies, suppliers, and vendors.
- AMNI OML 52 will communicate only with authorized officers of the NJQS qualified vendors and NOT through individuals or Agents.