The Institute of Human Virology Nigeria (IHVN) invites reputable service providers, suppliers and organizations with relevant experience to tender sealed bidding documents for the following works:
The Institute of Human Virology Nigeria (IHVN) is a non-governmental organization that focuses on HIV/AIDS related problems in Nigeria. It was established as an affiliate to the Institute of Human Virology, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore in 2004.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Bid
The purpose of this request is to solicit for bids to facilitate the retrofitting of HVAC system including access control and fire alarm system at Federal Medical Center Yola and University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital with oversight from Institute of Human Virology-Nigeria.
Scope of Work
- Re-advertisement of Retrofitting of HVAC System, including Access Control and Fire Alarm System at Federal Medical Center, Yola.
- Re-advertisement of Retrofitting of HVAC system at University of Port Harcourt Teaching Hospital (UPTH).
ITB No: ITB/IHVN/GF PPM/002/2021 and ITB No.: ITB/IHVN/GF PPM/004/2021
IHVN is soliciting for interests from reputable service providers, suppliers and organizations with relevant experience in carrying out services listed during the project implementation period. To be eligible to participate in the bidding process, interested organization are required to provide the following information:
- Signed Cover Letter indicating:
- Company Profile
- Proof of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- All Bidders must include copies of Tax Clearance Certificates for the past three years. i.e. 2017,2018, 2019 and 2020 if readily available
- Verifiable evidence of completing similar jobs successfully in the last five years
- Expert knowledge and demonstrable working experience on laboratory equipment maintenance
- Technical and human resource capacity and ability to deliver quality job within agreed timelines
- Bank Reference Letter
- All bidders must indicate their Bid Validity period. The Bid Validity Period will be 90 days.
Application Closing Date
10:00am, 25th November, 2021.
Submission of Documents
All completed documents should have the title of the BID written on the "Top Left Hand Corner" of the envelope and addressed to:
Institute of Human Virology,
Nigeria IHVN Campus,
6th Floor, Cadastral Zone COO Plot 62,
Off CITEC Road,
F.C.T - Abuja.
Tel: +234 (0) 9 4610342, 4610341,
- All bids must be in ink or type written; submission in pencil will not be accepted.
- Cost Proposal: IHVN desires that bidders provide bid formatted in the templates in the Bill of Quantities. Bids must be in Nigerian Naira.
- Delivery Information: Delivery period should be stated in line with the expected project performance period
- Bid must be in Company's Letter Head, duly signed and stamped by an authorized company representative
The Institute's Contacts:
- Funding Agency: GF PPM Grant
- IHVN Contact Person: Head of Supply Chain Management Department
- IHVN Technical Person on Project: Head of Unit -Technical Team