The Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) invites reputable and competent Nigerian Companies and alliances with professional experience in ALCATEL Telephone Exchange (PABX) maintenance to submit tender documents for the following works:
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. It has the largest acreage in the country from which it produces some 39 per cent of the nation's oil.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender for Corporate Telephone Exchange Maintenance
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC) in its role as Operator of the NNPC/SHELL/TEPN/AGIP Joint Venture hereby announces to interested and prequalified companies having professional experience in private Telephone exchange maintenance of an upcoming tendering opportunity for Corporate Telephone Exchange Maintenance.
SPDC has a network of private telephone exchange equipment installed at designated office, field and residential locations to provide voice telephone communication. These PABX infrastructure support production activities and enhances voice communication between SPDC locations.
SPDC hereby invites reputable and competent Nigerian Companies and alliances with professional experience in ALCATEL Telephone Exchange (PABX) maintenance to apply to be considered for inclusion in the bidders list for subject tender. The interested tenderers shall be premium partners with the OEM or have partnership with OEM premium partners. The proposed contract will provisionally commence in Q1 2022 and remain active for 2 years' duration, followed by 1-year extension option.
Scope of Work
The scope of work for the services shall include but not limited to:
- Support and maintenance of ALCATEL Telephone Exchange equipment in designated Shell facilities in Nigeria.
- Support and maintenance of voice response and automatic call distribution system server.
- Support and maintenance of voice recorder system server.
- Provision of all associated hardware, maintenance spares, ALCATEL PABX equipment connectivity service to designated Shell facilities in Nigeria.
- Installation or removal of ALCATEL PABX, voice recorder and automatic call distribution system when required.
- Troubleshooting and resolution of incidents as it relates to telephone services.
Nigerian Content Requirements
- To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre-qualified as essential service vendors in the 3.11.09 - Telecommunication Systems, Integration Installation/Support Services category in Nipex Joint Qualification System (NJQS) data base. Only successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (TT).
- To determine if you are pre-qualified and view product/service category you are listed for, open http://vendors.nipex-ng.com and access NJQS with your login details, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click check my supplier status and then click supplier product group.
- If you are not listed in a product/service category you are registered with DPR to do business, contact Nipex office at 8, Bayo Kuku Road, Ikoyi, Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for necessary update.
- To initiate the NUQS pre-qualification process, access http://nipexmain.nipex-ng.com/nipexsite/download/ to download the application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action.
- To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content Requirements in the NipeX system.
- Vendors are to demonstrate strict compliance with the provisions of Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act and also provide the following requirements:
- Tenderer shall provide evidence of company Ownership Structure form CO2 and CO7, registration on NOGIC JQS and DPR certificate.
- Detailed description of the location of in-country committed facilities & infrastructure (Administrative/Technical offices) in Nigeria to support this contract
- In line with the latest NCD Human Capacity Development Initiative, Tenderer shall commit to providing Project Specific training, man-hour, budget, skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian personnel utilizing OGTAN registered trainer(s) or other approved NCDMB training institution(s).
- Provide evidence of category 1,2,3, 4 or 5 Production Services (SS) NECE
- Tenderer shall provide evidence of Nigerian Communications Commission's (NCC) permit/license
- Tenderer shall provide evidence of OEM representation letter and or MOA with the OEM (ALCATEL) to execute the work scope
- Provide evidence of Nigerian personnel that shall execute the work scope, stating positions that are Management and other personnel.
Application Closing Date
3rd December, 2021.
Submission of Documents
Only Tenderers who are registered in the 3.11.09 - Telecommunication Systems, Integration Installation/Support Services NJQS product/category before the above stated closing date shall be invited to submit Technical bids.
- All costs incurred in preparing and processing NJQS pre-qualification shall be to the contractor's accounts.
- This advertisement shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of SPDC to award any contract to any company and or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents, nor shall it entitle prequalified companies to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from SPDC and or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having been prequalified in NJQS.
- SPDC will communicate only with authorized officers of the pre-qualifying companies and NOT through individuals or Agents.