The CLEEN Foundation invites interested / suitable editorial companies to indicate interest by submitting EOI documents for the following works:
The CLEEN Foundation (formerly known as Centre for Law Enforcement Education) is a non-governmental organization established in January 1998 with the mission of promoting public safety, security, and accessible justice through the strategies of empirical research, legislative advocacy, demonstration programs and publications, in partnership with government and civil society.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Expression of Interest (EOI) for Copy Editing of 2016 Annual Reports of CLEEN Foundation
The CLEEN Foundation works through its headquarters in Abuja and three regional offices in Benin, Lagos and Owerri to implement program and projects across Nigeria and the West Africa sub region and has over the years implemented a lot of projects around public safety, security and justice. The outcome of these interventions is documented in the 2016-2021 annual reports, hence the call for this expression of interest for professional content editors to review the draft developed by CLEEN Foundation.
Thus, through a competitive bidding process, CLEEN Foundation wishes to invite applications from suitable editorial companies to copy edit six (6) Annual Reports (2016-2021). The overall objective of this expression of Interest is to copy edit six annual reports of CLEEN Foundation from 2016-2021.
- A registered company with over five years of experience
- Experienced in thorough work in content-editing, restructuring, realignment of thoughts and annual reports with at least 3 recent jobs delivered in this area.
- Ensure that all documents are free of typographical errors, wrong sentence structure and use of language
- Work closely with the Media & Communication Officer of CLEEN Foundation to include vital information and enrich the reports
- Ensure that pictures that tell the stories of these projects are also included in the documents
- A complete document for all six (6) reports properly laid and ready for printing.
- The selected vendor will work under direct supervision of the Media and Communication Officer of the CLEEN Foundation.
Timeframe of this Engagement:
- The estimated timeframe for the task is one month starting as soon as the resulting contract is signed by the selected vendor and CLEEN Foundation.
Requirements for Applicants
- Interested vendors are expected to provide the following documents:
- Profile of the organization.
- A list of three related projects undertaken within the last two (2) years, similar in nature to the present task, including a brief description of the project.
- Contact of three recent client references from similar copy-editing projects.
Application Closing Date
17th November, 2021.
Submission of Documents
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Only shortlisted vendors will be contacted and successful applicants will be notified immediately if approved.
- The CLEEN Foundation retains the right to select qualified vendors before the closing date of the application.