The National Agency for the Control of Aids (NACA) invites reputable / experienced vendor(s) to indicate interest by submitting tender documents for the following works:
The National Agency for the Control of Aids (NACA) is an organisation charged with the responsibility of facilitating the development and management of the policies and strategies of all sectors to ensure the human, financial and organizational resources to support the successful execution of the national HIV/AIDS response programme in Nigeria.
Applications are invited for:
TItle: Invitation to Tender for the Maintenance of NACA Inverter System
The Federal Government of Nigeria has appropriated funds to the National Agency for the Control of AIDS for the coordination of HIV/AIDS activities in country and the Agency has allocated part of the funds towards the maintenance of NACA Inverter System
In view of the aforementioned, the Agency is seeking for a vendor with reputable experienced to deliver on the assignment. In compliance with the provision of the Public Procurement Act 2007, the Agency therefore invites Technical and Financial Proposal submissions from reputable companies and contractors for the assignment.
- The main objective of this project is to ensure that the inverter performs optimally, by carrying out maintenance on the inverter and renewing the distilled water in the tubular batteries.
- Replacement of any bad solar panel.
- Replacement of any bad inverter batteries.
- Site assessment is highly required for this exercise.
Note: Consequently, you are thus invited to come for an inspection from 11th-16th November.
To qualify for consideration, interested companies are required to submit quotations alongside with the under listed documents:
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Evidence of Company Income’s Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2018, 2019 & 2020) valid till 31st December, 2021.
- Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2021;
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2021.
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2021.
- Copy of Certified Audited Company Accounts for the immediate past three years (2018, 2019, and 2020) duly stamped and signed by certified Auditors.
- 3 similar job experienced executed in the past 5 years.
- Must have five (5) years working experiences on solar-inverter system, especially inverters powered by tubular batteries.
- Must have adequate knowledge of preventive and corrective maintenance.
Application Closing Date
12:00 nooon Wednesday, 17th November, 2021.
Submission of Documents
Quotation must be submitted in one original and a copy in a sealed envelope appropriately labelled "Maintenance of NACA Inverter Syatem". The envelope must be addressed and delivered to the below stated address:
National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA),
Ground Floor, No. 3 Ziguinchor Street,
Wuse Zone 4,
F.C.T - Abuja.
In addition, completed quotations are expected to be registered and dropped in the designated bid box on or before the above stated closing date as quotation will be opened immediately at the close of the submission time and date in the NACA Procurement Office located at the Ground Floor of the Agency’s Head Quarters building, No. 3 Ziguinchor Street, Wuse Zone 4, Abuja.
You may wish to contact the address above for further information and enquiries. Your quotation shall remain valid for 30 days.