The United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women (UN WOMEN) invites interested and prospective vendors to submit tender documents for the following works:
The United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women, also known as UN Women, is a United Nations entity working for the empowerment of women. UN Women became operational in January 2011.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quotation (RFQ) for Branding of 16 Days of Activism (Abuja Based Companies Only)
RFQ Letter of Invitation
The United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women, hereinafter referred to as UN Women hereby invites prospective vendors to submit a quotation(s) in accordance with the Request for Quotation (RFQ) documents, including General Conditions of Contract (GCC) and the Schedule of Requirements/Terms of Reference as set out in this RFQ.
To enable you to submit a quotation, please read the following documents carefully:
- This Letter of Invitation
- Instructions to Vendors (“Tender Documents” tab)
- Schedule of Requirements
- UN Women General Conditions of Contract and Model Forms of Contract, available publicly on the UN Women website at: https://www.unwomen.org/en/about-us/procurement/contract-templates-and-general-conditions-of-contract
N/B: If you are interested in submitting a quotation in response to this RFQ, please prepare your quotation in accordance with the requirements and procedure as set out in this RFQ and submit it by the deadline for submission of quotations set out in the tender notice.
Application Closing Date
3:00 (GMT), 22nd November, 2021.
Submission of Documents
In order to "Express Interest" for this procurement, you will need to login to the UN Women E-Procurement Portal using an existing account or register a new account for your company. Once logged in, the tender documents can be accessed from the "Tender Documents" tab.
Your submission should include the following:
- Quotation Submission Form (Online Form)
- Technical and Financial Offer (to be uploaded using the format provided
Other Forms to be Submitted by the Vendor awarded the contract at the time of contract signature:
- Voluntary Agreement to promote Gender Equality and Women's Empowerment (using the standard format provided).
- Should you require further clarifications, kindly communicate with UN Women procuring entity through the “Correspondence” function in the UN Women E-Procurement Portal.
- Must be exclusive of VAT and other applicable indirect taxes
- Partial quotations shall not be allowed. Vendors must quote prices for the total requirement requested under Schedule of Requirements/Terms of Reference. Evaluation will be done for the total requirement.