The Bayelsa State Physical Planning & Development Board invites interested and qualified consultants / firms to tender EOI documents for the following works:
The Bayelsa State Physical Planning & Development Board invites applications for:
Title: Expression of Interest (EOI) as Consultants for Physical Planning and Enforcement of Compliance of Developments in the Delineated Zones of Yenagoa Capital City
The Bayelsa State Physical Planning and Development Board in a bid to meet its core mandate of establishing strategic long term vision, goals and policy proposals for transforming the State into a modern, attractive and self-sustaining urban environment, has divided the city and its environs into operational zones. The zones are to be effectively planned and controlled to ensure that all developments that fall within the delineated zones comply with the provisions of the Law, the Regulations and the planning parameters of the Yenagoa master Plan.
In line with relevant statutory provisions, the Board is requesting for Expression of Interest (EOI) from qualified consultants to carry out the aforesaid assignment; in addition to providing urban renewal plans (where necessary) for implementation. Interested firms are also expected to develop revenue generation proposals/projections within the context of planning approvals, fines and penalties as provided by the Law and the Regulations made pursuant to the Law.
Prospective Consultants are requested to submit the following pre-qualification documents for consideration:
- Certificate of Incorporation from Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Evidence of registration with Nigeria Institute of Town Planners and Town Planners Registration Council (TOPREC). Firms must have current registration status while principals must possess current practicing license.
- A detailed Company Profile indicating relevant experience of company, qualification and experience of relevant staff for the assignment.
- 2021 Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC) (showing the Tax Identification Number) of the firms. The certificate should reflect the true turnover of the company in the last 3 years.
- Copies of last audited accounts of the firm for the last three years.
- Evidence of having fulfilled all obligations with regards to pensions and health insurance contributions as provided in the Pensions Act and NHIS Act.
- A sworn affidavit that the firm is not bankrupt, in receivership or under liquidation or involved in any litigation which can potentially affect the company's ability to conclusively participate in this engagement.
Participating firms are advised to study the Pre-qualification Requirements and comply accordingly. Successful pre-qualificd firms shall be informed in writing and requested to submit technical and financial proposals, including other relevant documentation for evaluation and consideration by the Board.
Application Closing Date
1st December, 2021.
Submission of (EOI) Documents
All requests for Expression of Interest are to be sealed and clearly marked "Expression of Interest for Planning and Enforcement of Compliance" and Hand Delivered to:
Administration and Personnel,
Bayelsa State Physical Planning and Development Board,
Yenagoa - Bayelsa State.
N/B: Failure to provide necessary information and documents might lead to disqualification.