Sightsavers Nigeria (SN) invites experienced and qualified insurance brokers to indicate interest by submitting EOI documents for the following works:
Sightsavers is an international non-governmental organisation that works with partners in developing countries to treat and prevent avoidable blindness, and promote equality for people with visual impairments and other disabilities.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Expression of Interest (EOI)
Sightsavers Nigeria (SN) is seeking written proposals from experienced and qualified insurance brokers to provide insurance brokering services that include, but are not limited to, insurance placement and servicing, risk exposure analysis, general advice and claims assistance for liability and property coverage.
It is the intent of SN to contract for services with an Insurance Broker for its insurance program for a period of five (5) years and renewals at the sole discretion of SN. The successful Broker will be expected to provide a full range of services, including but not limited to, placing SN's insurance coverage's, assisting staff with insurance related issues and providing detailed, written insurance coverage recommendations, to be approved by the management of SN.
Mandatory Requirements from Insurance Brokers
- Evidence of certified copies of Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including forms CAC 2 and CAC 7.
- Evidence of Company Income's Tax Clearance Certificate (certified by FIRS) for the last three years (2018, 2019 & 2020)
- Evidence of Company Audited Account for 2018, 2019 & 2020
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) compliance certificate valid till 31/12/2021
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate
- Company Profile to include names, qualification and experience of key personnel
- Evidence of Current Operating License from NAICOM
- Professional Indemnity (evidence of valid current cover)
- Evidence of Registration Certificate with Nigerian Council of Registered Insurance Broker (NCRIB)
- Sworn Affidavit that none of the Company's Director has been convicted in any law court of any financial crime.
Application Closing Date
11:00am, 26th November, 2021.
Submission of Documents
All documents shall be dearly marked "Expression of Interest" stating the company's name and delivered to the address below:
The Country Director,
Sightsavers Nigeria Foundation,
No. 1, Golf Course Road,