Seplat Petroleum Development Company invites interested and reputable Nigeria registered Companies to indicate interest by submitting tender documents for the following works:
Seplat Petroleum Development Company is a Nigerian independent oil and gas company listed on both the London and Nigerian Stock Exchanges with a strategic focus in the Niger Delta of Nigeria.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender for the Procurement and Installation of Furniture and Equipment for NPDC/SEPLAT JV at OBEN New Field Logistics Base (FLB)
Tender Ref. Number: SEPLAT/LAG/ITT/20 21/HR/117906
Services: Procurement and Installation of Furniture and Equipment for NPDC/SEPLAT JV at OBEN New Field Logistics Base (FLB).
The newly constructed SEPLAT Field Logistics Base at Oben, Edo State Oben FLB consists of 82 living accommodation, kitchen, canteen, facility management offices, recreational area, gym, etc. Seplat plans to engage the services of reputable Nigeria registered Companies having 'world class' experience in the supply and Installation of Furniture, Appliances and Electronics Equipment for major Oil and Gas companies.
The service would include the supply and installation of furniture, appliances, fixtures, and other room items to the Oben New Field Logistics Base facility. All appliances and furniture shall be covered by a minimum of 1-year manufacturer's warranty. The proposed strategy will utilize the Nipex contracting platform to run the tender. This will involve placing of both advert text and contract strategy on the Nipex portal for NPDC/NIPEX approval, and thereafter followed by publication in both portals and two national Newspapers concurrently. The advert will focus on instructions to intending bidders to get prequalified or registered for appropriate Product/Services codes via the NIPEX Joint Qualification System (NIQS).
Invitation to Tender (ITT) documents will only be issued to interested and qualified bidders. The tenderers will then upload technical/commercial bids for evaluation and award respectively,
Scope of Work
As a minimum requirement, the selected Contractors shall have the necessary experience, capability and shall be fully responsible for the provision of service as detailed below for use in Sapele West New & Old Field Logistics Base (Sapele Field Logistics Base). The scope of work for this contract service are procurement, delivery, Installation, and intermediate storage of the furniture, appliances, and electronics to the Oben New FLB.
The scope of work is categorized into two:
- Scope A: Shall include supply and installation of 5ft x 6ft Bed with headboard, divan, and bedside drawers, and bed floor (REF OBNF01), mattresses, pillows, bedding's, window blinds, reading and coffee tables, high-back chairs, floor mats, centre rugs, potted plants, wall paintings, bathroom floor & water closet floor rugs, anti-slip bathroom rubber mats, stainless steel, and plastic waste bins etc.
- Scope B: Shall include supply andinstallation of LED Smart TVs, bar refrigerators, TV stand cabinet, bedside lamps, water dispensers, industrial air curtains, boom, sound system, cinema projector, projector screens etc.
- The Strategy is to engage the service of reputable Nigeria registered Companies having 'world class' experience in experience in the Supply and Installation of Furniture, Appliances and Electronics Equipment for major Oil and Gas companies. The bid process strategy will follow the NipeX tender.
- The successful qualification of a contractor through the technical and commercial process will lead to the final selection of the winning companies.
- The successful bidder shall be awarded the contract to cover the complete scope of works in each of the 2 categories.
- Also take utmost care during transportation, placing and installation of items within Seplat properties.
- He shall be responsible for any loss/damages to Seplat property, or injury to Seplat persons during and throughout the period of the installation. Successful bidder shall promptly replace or restore such damaged items without much ado.
- The Successful bidder shall adhere to strict HSE standards and shall submit a JHA, as well as provide all necessary basic and job specific PPE during and throughout the period of the delivery.
- Seplat may visit the manufacturing facility of bidders or successful bidder at any time before, during or after the bid submission, and at any period before delivery of the items.
- The Successful bidder shall be responsible to follow the specifications, descriptions, and provide samples of all items prior to mass procurement or manufacturing. The sample shall be approved on site by the Seplat Representatives and kept as a control for subsequent deliveries.
- The Vendor will be responsible for provision of all representative samples, as well as all aspects of procuring, ordering, shipping, receiving, inspecting, staging, and installing the furniture at the Oben New FLB.
- Once furniture order is complete, Vendor will provide scalable or dimensioned final furniture workshop and installation drawings (floor plan) to Seplat for review and record.
- The successful bidder shall make available to Seplat Representatives a delivery schedule and shall notify Seplat no later than two business days prior to delivery on site.
- ALL installation of the furniture, delivery notification shall be made to Seplat Nominated representative in writing, Furniture delivery and installation must be carried out between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm on weekdays, or at other times by mutual agreement.
- The Proposed contract duration is 1 YEAR. with the option of one (1) year extension.
- Following this advertisement, companies will be evaluated and ranked based on their performance. Contract shall be awarded to the lowest evaluated responsive bidder. Seplat shall retain the selected company to provide required services during the contract duration's.
Mandatory Tender Requirements
- To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested Companies are required to be pre-qualified in the relevant Product/Services categories of Nipex Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database as indicated in 2.0 above. All Successfully prequalified suppliers in this category will receive invitation to Technical Tender (TT).
- To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the product/service category you are listed for: Open http://vendors.nipexjqs.com and access NJQS with your log in details. Click on Products/Services Status tab to view your status and product codes.
- If you are not listed in a Product/Service category and you are registered with DPR to do business, contact Nipex office at 8, Bayo kuku Street, Ikoyi, Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
- To initiate the Jas pre-qualification process, access www.nipex-ng.com click on services tab followed by NJQS registration.
- To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the Nipex system.
Nigerian Content Development
NC Requirements for procurement and installation of furniture & equipment for NPDC/SEPLAT JV at OBEN new Field Logistics Base (FLB):
- Develop a Nigerian Content Execution Plan (NCEP), which shall explain the methodology of how contractor intends to comply with the requirements of The Act. How it intends to give first consideration to services provided from within Nigeria. How bidder would maximize the utilization of Nigerian resources (labour, materials and services) in the execution of this contract. Maximizing Nigerian Content is a key Project priority.
- Demonstrate that entity is a Nigerian indigenous company having more than 51% Nigerian equity shareholding in the registered entity. Tenderer shall submit certified true copies of CAC forms 10, 02 & 07.
- Submit Tenderer's corporate organizational and project/contract specific organogram. The project organogram should include but not limited to the names and nationality of the key personnel that would be involved in the execution of the work scope.
- Tenderer to provide detailed description of the location Project Management Team and Procurement Center in Nigeria including address, layout drawings, and Organization chart to substantiate this.
- Tenderer to provide evidence of OWNERSHIP OF EQUIPMENT.
- Tenderer shall demonstrate a minimum of 50% Nigerian ownership of equipment planned to be engaged.
- Provide detailed description of the location of in-country committed facilities & infrastructure (assets,equipment, technical office, and administrative space, storage, workshop, assembly.
- In line with the NCD Human Capacity Development Initiative, Bidder shall commit to providing Project Specific training, man-hour, budget, skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian personnel utilizing OGTAN registered trainer(s) or other approved NCDMB training institution(s).
- Tenderer shall provide evidence of registration on the NCDMB NOGIC JQS
Application Closing Date
15:00 hours, 3rd December, 2021.
Submission of Documents
SEPLAT shall download Bidders' List from NIPEX PORTAL for Companies who are pre qualified and LIVE in relevant NJQS Product/Services Codes indicated in 2.0 above before the above stated closing date.
Thereafter, a competitive bidding process shall be adopted. Invitation To Tender (ITT) shall be issued for both Technical and Commercial tenders to the approved bidders. Bidders shall revert with 2 copies each of bid packages (hard & soft copies).
- All costs incurred in preparing and processing NJOS pre-qualification and responding to this Tender Opportunity shall be to the Contractor's own account.
- This "Invitation To Tender" shall neither be construed as any form of commitment on the part of SEPLAT to award any contract to any Contractor and or associated contractors, subcontractors or agents, nor shall it entitle Pre-ualified Contractors to make any claims whatsoever, and/or seek any indemnity from SEPLAT and/or any of its partners by virtue of such Contractors having been pre qualified in NJQS.
- The tendering process shall be undertaken in accordance with the NNPC contracting process in compliance with Public Procurement Act 2007
- SEPLAT will communicate only with authorized officers of the qualifying Companies at each stage of the Tender process, as necessary, and will NOT communicate through individuals or appointed Agents.
- This tender and any related process neither creates any commitment by SEPLAT nor establish any legal relationship.
- All information must be provided in English Language. 7. Notwithstanding the pre-qualification in NJQS, SEPLAT is neither committed nor obliged to include your company on any bid list or to award any form of contract to your company and/or associated companies, sub-contractors or agents.
- SEPLAT will not enter any form of communication with interested bidder(s) from the commencement date of this "Invitation To tender".
- Willful submission of any fictitious document will attract suspension from participation in future bids.
- Only pre-qualified companies in the appropriate supplier Categorization shall be invited for tendering,
- SEPLAT is not obliged to any contract to the lowest bidder or any bidder. It is the sole discretion of NPDC/SEPLAT JV to make a decision on award of contract.
- SEPLAT will not enter correspondence with any company or individual on why a company was short-listed or not short-listed. 13. Evaluation of tenders and selection of successful bidders will be based on proven capability of a bidder to offer the service and submission of the lowest evaluated responsive tender. The services will be provided by the successful bidder on a Call Off basis during the duration of the contract. The expected duration of the Services is two (2) years plus 1 optional extension period of 1 year.
- Please visit Nipex portal at www.nipex-ng.com for this advert and other information and note that this tender will be processed through NipeX system. The expected duration of the Services is two (2) years plus 1 optional extension period of 1 year.
- This "Invitation To Tender" shall not be construed to be a commitment on the part of NPDC/SEPLAT to award any form of contract to any company and/or associated companies, subcontractors or agents; nor shall it entitle any company submitting documents to claim any indemnity from NPDC/SEPLAT and/or any of its partners by virtue of such companies having responded to this advertisement.