The Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organisation (WEWE) invites interested and competent vendors to tender pre-qualification documents for the following works:
Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organisation (WEWE) is a not for profit, Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO) that was founded in 2004 by Josephine Ogazi and Joseph Egwuonwu.
WEWE started out as a Community Based Organisation (CBO) with the aim of providing scholarships and economic empowerment to orphans and widows in Okigwe, Imo State and has since expanded its aims and objectives. WEWE is registered as a national NGO with CAC under incorporated trustees and its registration number is CAC/IT/NO33132.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation for Pre-Qualification of Vendors for Travel Agent and Hospitality Services (HOTEL)
Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organization (WEWE) hereby invites competent vendors to participate in a bid for provision of Travel Agent (Flight Ticketing and Hospitality Services for WEWE-River Surge Project in Rivers & Abuja HQ and other states.
The Requests for expression of interest and Supporting Documents for Travel Agent (Flight Ticketing) Hospitality services in the following states listed below:
- Cross River
- Application letter listing the services that they can render
- Evidence of the company’s incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Evidence of three years (2018 - 2020) Tax remittance
- Past performance references of similar services rendered to similar organization like WEWE, preferably around WEWE office locations.
- Comprehensive company profile including verifiable address, active phone numbers & email addresses.
- Audited Financial Statement
- Company’s registered physical address, functional contact, email address and GSM phone number(s) of key personnel.
- Evidence of bank account in the name of the company/business entity: the confirmation should be provided by your bankers. (e.g. Letter from your banker).
- Any means of identification for the MD/CEO (e.g. International Passport, National Identity Card, Permanent Voters Card, Driver’s License).
- Evidence of the company valid Tax Identification Number (TIN).
Application Closing Date
Friday, 26th November 2021.
Submission of Documents
Vendors who meet the requirements should forward the required documents with a cover letter as both soft and hard copies (as a SINGLE PDF attachment) explaining their suitability to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The cover letter and the hard copies should be addressed to the contact below:
The Procurement Team,
Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organization (WEWE),
No. 25 Idanre Hills Street,
AMSSCO Platinum City Estate,
Galadimawa - Abuja-FCT.
- The SUBJECT of the email should be "Travel Agent or Hospitality Services".
- If you have any question in relation to the provision of any of the above subject, kindly contact WEWE official line: 09037180219, 09037810212
- Only shortlisted vendors will be contacted.
- WEWE vendor application process is free, and does not require any payment. If anyone is asking you for money for on this application, please disregard and do not pay. You can report the person to the Executive Director, WEWE.