Mercy Corps Nigeria invites interested and eligible companies / bidders to tender sealed bidding documents for the following works:
Mercy Corps, an International Non-Governmental Humanitarian Organization that Works in 40 countries around the world to alleviate suffering, poverty and oppression by helping people build secure, productive and just communities.
Since 2012, Mercy Corps has worked to tackle Nigeria’s complex and evolving needs through a range of dynamic, multi-sector programs. In Nigeria, Mercy Corps is addressing the immediate humanitarian needs of vulnerable communities; enabling conflict-affected populations to transform from relief to resilience using market-driven approaches; and supporting community-led peace building efforts.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Bid (RFB) for the Purchase of Laptops and Monitor Screen for Partner
Mercy Corps, an International Non-Governmental Humanitarian Organization is pleased to invite your company to submit Bid for the Supply Laptop and Monitor Screens for PARTNER project. Mercy Corps chooses to hold competitive bids for selection of a company who will fulfill our requirements. We believe that competitive Bids is the only way to fairly select the best company for the job while ensuring good prices and preventing collaboration and corruption. Upon receipt of the tender documents, please read the instructions fully and prepare bids as described. The completed document must be submitted to Mercy Corps on or before the closing date.
Scope of Work
- Laptop Computer (Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon or Equivalent) - 13 Pcs:
- Laptop Computer (Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon or Equivalent )Processor: Up to 8th Gen Intel Core i7, Licensed 64bit Windows 10 Pro Operating System RAM: 16gb, Battery:Up to 15hrs, 512GB, Display: 14 inch Audio: Noise-cancelling dual array microphones; Camera: HD 720p with Think-shutter , Security; Match-on-chip touch fingerprint reader, AC Adapter; 65w, Connectivity-Bluetooth 4.2, WLAN Dual Band wireless, Ports:2 Thunderbolt 3, 2 USB 3.0, HDMI, Headphones / Microphone combo jack, Native Ethernet dongle
- Monitor Screen (Hp 24fw or Equivalent) - 3 Pcs:
- 24 Inches Monitor Screen, 1920 x 1080 Resolution at 60Hz, Ultrafast 7ms response time, Widescreen Flat Panel IPS LED Monitor, HDMI and VGA Inputs, Has a clear view of Monitor from Multiple vantage points.
- Monitor Screen (Hp 24fw or Equivalent) - 1 Pcs:
- 32 Inches Monitor Screen, Full HD Resolution, FHD 1920 X 1080 resolution, 31.5 Inches Diagonal Display, Inputs: HDMI and VGA, Has a clear view of monitor from multiple vantage points.
- The offeror Company must be legally registered in Nigeria and have a Legal Business Registration.
- Latest Tax Clearance Certificate (2020)
- Evidence of Partnership with Official Equipment Manufacturer
Suppliers may not apply, and will be rejected as ineligible, if they:
- Are not registered companies
- Are bankrupt or in the process of going bankrupt
- Have been convicted of illegal/corrupt activities, and/or unprofessional conduct
- Have been guilty of grave professional misconduct
- Have not fulfilled obligations related to payment of social security and taxes
- Are guilty of serious misinterpretation in supplying information
- Are in violation of the policies outlined in Mercy Corps Anti Bribery or Anti-Corruption Statement
- States Government or United Nations by the United States Government, the United Kingdom, the European Union, the United Nations, other national governments, or public international organizations.
Application Closing Date
5:00pm Friday, 26th November, 2021.
Submission of Documents
Electronic submissions must be sent in PDF Format via email to: email@example.com
with Subject Line "NIG/ABV/TEN49-Purchase of Laptop and Monitor Screens for PARTNER". Hard copy submissions must be submitted in a sealed envelope labelled as "NIG/ABV/TEN49-Purchase of Laptop and Monitor Screens for PARTNER" to:
No 166 Umar Dikko Street,
Adjacent Lake View Estate,
Jabi - (FCT) Abuja.
- All offers shall be made in accordance with these instructions, and all documents requested should be furnished, including any required (but not limited to) supplier-specific information, technical specifications, drawings, bill of quantities, and/or delivery schedule. If any requested document is not furnished, a reason should be given for its omission in an exception sheet.
- No respondent should add, omit or change any item, term or condition herein.
- If suppliers have any additional requests and conditions, these shall be stipulated in an exception sheet.
- Each offeror may make one response only.
- Each offer shall be valid for the period of [180 days] from its date of submission.
- All offers should indicate whether they include taxes, compulsory payments, levies and/or duties, including VAT, if applicable.
- Suppliers should ensure that financial offers are devoid of calculation errors. If errors are identified during the evaluation process, the unit price will prevail. If there is ambiguity on the unit price, the Selection Committee may decide to disqualify the offer.
- Any requests for clarifications regarding the project that are not addressed in written documents must be presented to Mercy Corps in writing. The answer to any question raised in writing by any offeror will be issued to that offeror. In some cases Mercy Corps may choose to issue clarifications to all offerors. It is a condition of this tender that no clarification shall be deemed to supersede, contradict, add to or detract from the conditions hereof, unless made in writing as an Addendum to Tender and signed by Mercy Corps or its designated representative.
- This Tender does not obligate Mercy Corps to execute a contract nor does it commit Mercy Corps to pay any costs incurred in the preparation and submission of bids. Furthermore, Mercy Corps reserves the right to reject any and all offers, if such action is considered to be in the best interest of Mercy Corps.
For more clarifications on this RFB, please Click Here