The Accelerating Nutrition Results in Nigeria (ANRIN) Project, Oyo State invites eligible consulting firms ("consultant") to indicate interest by submitting EOI documents for the following works:
The Accelerating Nutrition Results in Nigeria (ANRiN) Project, Oyo State invites applications for:
Title: Request for Expression of Interest (REOI) for Consulting Services / Firm Selection - Firm to Evaluate Innovatins of the ARNiN Project Interventions
The Federal Government of Nigeria has received financing from the World Bank towards the cost of the Acceleration Nutrition Results in Nigeria (ARNiN) Project and intends to apply a part of the proceeds for consulting services.
Scope of Work
The consulting services (the services) include:
- Develop an evaluation research protocol, including study design, calendar of activities, survey tools, budgets
- Conduct a baseline survey within two months of contracting
- Conduct a mid-term evaluation at the 9-month period.
- Manage data documentation and storage to ensure proper and comprehensive documentation of the evaluation research.
- Complete and end-line survey and report on findings
The Accelerating Nutrition Results in Nigeria (ANRiN) Project, Oyo State invites eligible consulting firms ("consultant") to indicate their interest in providing the services. Interested firms should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the services. The shortlisting criteria are:
- Legal authorization from Government of Nigeria to operate within the country. (This will not form part of the evaluation criteria)
- Demonstrated experience of having undertaken at least three assignments of similar nature, geographical scope and scale in the last five years in developing nations. Experience in African countries will be considered an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability for financial management of projects (with audited accounts) of a cumulative value of at least NGN35 million in the last three financial years.
- Turnover of at least NGN35 million in last three financial years on similar assignments.
- Availability of skill set required for the assignment on the permanent rolls of the firm. (This mandatory qualification will not be part of the EOI evaluation criteria.).
Application Closing Date
Friday, 3rd November, 2021.
Submission of Documents
Expression of interest must be delivered in a written form (in person, by mail or by e-mail) to:
ANRiN Project Implementation Unit,
Oyo State Ministry of Health,
Attn: Dr. Khadijah Omolara Alarape - Project Coordinator,
Library Complex, Ministry of Health,
P.M.B 852, Secretariat,
lbadan - Oyo State.
Tel: 0803 475 4502
N/B: The Detailed Terms of Reference (TOR) for the assignment can be obtained at the address above.
- The attention of interested consultants is drawn to Section 111, paragraph, 3.14, of the World Bank's "Procurement Regulations of IPF Borrowers" July, 2016 Revised November, 2017, August, 2018 and November, 2020"Procurement Regulation"), setting forth the World Bank's policy on conflict interest.
- Consultants may associate with other firms to enhance their qualifications, but should indicate clearly whether the association is in the form of a joint venture and/or sub-consultancy. In the case of a joint venture, all the partners in the joint venture shall be jointly liable for the entire contract, if selected.
- A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Consultant Qualification Selection method set out in the Procurement Regulations.
- Further Enquiries can be obtained at the address below during office hours of 0900 to 1500 hours.