Delta State Government invites reputable, experienced and interested firms to indicate interest by submitting EOI documents for the following works:
Delta State is an oil and agricultural producing State of Nigeria, situated in the region known as the South-South geo-political zone with a population of 4,098,291. The capital city is Asaba, located at the northern end of the State with an estimated area of 762 square kilometres (294 sq mi), while Warri is the economic nerve center of the State and also the most populated.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Expression of Interest (EOI)
The Delta State Government in compliance with the Delta State Public Procurement Law, 2016, invites reputable, experienced and interested firms to submit Expression of Interest (Eol) for the provision of the under listed services in respect of the newly completed new Central Secretariat Complex.
Scope of Services
- Lot 1 - Facility Management Services in the new Central Secretariat Complex.
- Lot 2 - Corporate Security Services in the new Central Secretariat Complex and the adjoining Olorogun Felix Ibru Secretariat and its Annex.
- Facility Management Services:
- To coordinate, manage and supervise the facilities management team and service providers in the new Central Secretariat, as detailed in the approved functions.
- Corporate Security Services:
- Entry control, surveillance and other security services in the new Central Secretariat Complex and the adjoining Olorogun Felix Ibru Secretariat and its Annex, as detailed in the approved functions.
Interested firms are required to submit two (2) bound Eol documents duly sighed, paginated, separated by dividers and arranged in the order outlined hereunder:
- Technical Requirements:
- Company's Profile with the Curriculum Vitae of Key Staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic/Professional qualification.
- Certificate of Incorporation issued by Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Article and Memorandum of Understanding.
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least two (2) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Awards, Valuation Certificates, Job Completion Certificates and Photographs of the projects; For Joint Venture/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided (CAC, Tax Clearance Certificate, Sworn Affidavit, and other relevant documentations for each JV partner).
- Evidence of existence of requisite equipment for the execution of the job.
- Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years valid till 31st December, 2021.
- Evidence of registration with the Delta State Contractor Registration Board.
- Delta State Internal Revenue Card (DSIR).
- Financial Requirements:
- Company's Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years - 2018, 2019, 2020.
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of Reference Letter from a reputable Financial Institution in Nigeria indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project.
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Firm's Headed Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by CAC, Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Headed Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the firm.
- Documents to be submitted in fulfillment of the requirements should be arranged in the order listed in paragraph 3.0 (Eligibility Criteria).
Application Closing Date
12:00 noon Friday, 3rd December, 2021.
Opening of Expression of Interest (EOI)
All Eols will be opened in the presence of representative of firms immediately after the deadline at 12.00 noon, Friday, 3rd December, 2021 at the Conference Room of the Office of the Head of Service, along Cabinet Road, Asaba, Delta State.
Submission of Expression of Interest (EOI)
Prospective firms are to enclose two (2) copies of Expression of Interest (Eol) including one original copy in sealed envelope clearly stating the "Project Name" and "Lot No on the top right hand corner of the envelope and addressed to:
Office Allocation Committee for the New Central Secretariat,
C/O Office of the Permanent Secretary,
Directorate of Government House and Protocol,
Asaba - Delta State.
N/B: The Eol documents are to be dropped in the Bid Box at the Secretariat of the Committee as stated above.
- Shortlisted firms are to obtain a detailed Request for Proposal (RFP) from the Secretariat of the Office Allocation Committee for the New Central Secretariat Complex, c/o Office of the Permanent Secretary, Directorate of Government House and Protocol, Governor's Office, Asaba, Delta State, during office hours (9.00am-4.00pm) until the Bids opening day, and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of N25,000.00 (Twenty-five thousand naira) only.
- For inquiries and suggestions from prospective Bidders, a pre-bid Conference will hold on Monday, 6th December, 2021 at 10.00am in the Conference Room of the Office of the Head of Service, along Cabinet Road, Asaba, Delta State.
- Submission of proposals will commence on Monday 6th December at 12.00noon, and end on Monday, 20th December, 2021 at 12.00noon.
- Bid opening ceremony will hold on Monday, 20th December, 2021 at 12.00 noon.
- Duly completed proposal with other relevant documents in support of the eligibility criteria should be submitted to the Secretariat of the Committee on or before the date and time specified in the Critical Date Sheet below. Bidders are strongly advised not to tamper/modify the tender form, including the financial bid format in any manner. However, if there are such case(s) of alteration, the bid will be rejected.
- Only shortlisted firms will be invited for further consideration.
- Any proposal submitted in the wrong place shall be disqualified.
- Late submission shall be returned un-opened.
- This advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of Delta State Government to appoint any firm nor shall it entitle any firm submitting documents to claim any indemnity from Delta State Government.
- Delta State Government reserves the right to take a decision on any of the documents received.
- Any form of canvassing from any source whatsoever shall result in immediate disqualification.
- The Delta State Government reserves the right to verify the authenticity of any claims on the documents.
- Delta State Government will only correspond with authorized officers of the successful firms and not agents or persons acting on its behalf.
- The Delta State Government is not bound to shortlist any firm and reserves the right to annul the process at any time without incurring liabilities and assigning any reason thereof.