The CLEEN Foundation invites interested, reputable vendor(s) / consultants to tender EOI documents for the following works:
The CLEEN Foundation (formerly known as Centre for Law Enforcement Education) is a non-governmental organization established in January 1998 with the mission of promoting public safety, security, and accessible justice through the strategies of empirical research, legislative advocacy, demonstration programs and publications, in partnership with government and civil society.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Expression of Interest (EOI) to Sponsor Documentary Series Content on Facebook (FB) Social Media Platform
The CLEEN Foundation is implementing a project focused on "Preventing forced migration and trafficking of women and girls in Nigeria: Build resilience, promote sustainable development". The primary objective is to enable a gender-sensitive policy environment that addressees forced migration and trafficking and increase gender-sensitive information and awareness-raising in source migration trafficking sites. The project also seeks to support and strengthen the gender-responsiveness of interventions by the National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP) and other relevant government agencies.
The intervention has undertaken a production of documentary series on the impact of human trafficking and forced Migration in Nigeria. The series produced treated five different specific subjects as well as a harmonized version which includes:
- Causes of Trafficking
- The Roles of Enablers and social media in Promoting Human Trafficking
- The Effects/Consequences of Human Trafficking on the victims, family and the society at large.
- The Role of Parents/Guardians in Promoting Human Trafficking and Forced Migration.
- Policing Human Trafficking and the Challenges
- A harmonized version of the above five.
Consequently, to commemorate the 16 days of activism themed "Orange the world: End violence against women now!", the CLEEN Foundation wishes to sponsor the above content on FACEBOOK to sensitize Nigerians especially the youths on human trafficking and forced migration as it relates to Sexual and Gender-Based Violence and violence against women.
CLEEN Foundation is seeking the service of consultants to sponsor content on FACEBOOK to sensitize Nigerians especially the youths on human trafficking and forced migration as it relates to Sexual and Gender based Violence and violence against women.
Below are expected deliverables from the vendor:
- Sponsor the documentary series on Facebook from 1st to 10th of December 2021
- Produce a detailed report on the status of reach on or before the 13th of December 2021
- Target key locations such as FCT, Abuja, Edo, Lagos States and any others suggested.
The vendor required to undertake the assignment must have:
- Must have expertise in digital marketing for 3years
- Duly Registered with Appropriate Regulatory Authorities
- Evidence of duly filed tax clearance certificate.
- The selected vendor will work under direct supervision of the Communication and Media Officer of the CLEEN Foundation.
Timeframe of Engagement:
- The estimated duration for the task is 14days inclusive of running sponsored post and production of report.
- The process begins immediately the resulting contract is signed by the selected vendor and CLEEN Foundation.
Application Closing Date
Tuesday, 23rd November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested consultants should submit an expression of interest to undertake the assignment in the format below:
- Expression of interest to undertake the assignment
- Experience and suitability for the consultancy
- Expected administrative fees
- CV with references Submitted to: email@example.com
- Evidence of at least one previous work done submitted both in hard and copy copies.
Note: Only shortlisted proposals will be contacted.