The CLEEN Foundation invites interested consultants / firms to indicate interest by submitting EOI documents for the following works:
The CLEEN Foundation (formerly known as Centre for Law Enforcement Education) is non governmental organization established in January 1998 with the mission of promoting public safety, security and accessible justice through the strategies of empirical research, legislative advocacy, demonstration programmes and publications, in partnership with government, civil society and the private sector.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Expression of Interest (EOI) to Carry Out End of Project Monitoring and Evaluation
CLEEN Foundation is implementing "Preventing Forced Migration and Trafficking of Women and Girls in Nigeria" project with support from UNWomen in Nigeria. The goal of the project is to support and strengthen the gender-responsiveness of interventions by the National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP) to facilitate prevention, protection, prosecution and partnerships in relation to trafficking & migration matters. The project specifically aimed to:
- Develop and advocate for adoption of gender-sensitive policy instruments on migration and trafficking in Edo and Lagos States respectively.
- Build the capacity of targeted institutions to provide gender-friendly protection services that address the needs of women and girls' survivors in Edo and Lagos state respectively.
- Enhance the capacity of women and stakeholders to advocate against forced migration and trafficking.
The project has delivered series of activities towards the achievement of the above stated objectives across the two states.
Purpose of this Consultancy
- The overall objective of this consultancy is to undertake an end of project evaluation of “Preventing Forced Migration and Trafficking of Women and Girls in Nigeria” project working closely with the CLEEN Foundation to agree on the methodology.
Scope of Work:
- The assignment will cover interaction with beneficiaries of the project activities in Lagos and Edo states respectively.
Specific Roles and Responsibilities
- Undertake the evaluation of the project based on an agreed methodology with CLEEN Foundation.
- Identify and measure the relevance, effectiveness, efficiency, sustainability and impact of this project in Edo and Lagos state respectively and Nigeria at large.
- Review project documents and activity reports.
- Develop and submit evaluation report of "Preventing Forced Migration and Trafficking of Women and Girls in Nigeria" project to CLEEN Foundation on or before the 13th of December 2021.
- A comprehensive Evaluation report of "Preventing Forced Migration and Trafficking of Women and Girls in Nigeria" project.
- The timeline is 22nd November, 2021 - 13th December, 2021.
Application Closing Date
22nd November, 2021.
How to Apply
- Application will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted, and successful applicant will be notified immediately if approved.
- The CLEEN Foundation retains the right to select qualified applicants before the closing date of the application.